Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the most blackpilled comment section I have ever seen whilst having absolutely nothing to do with the blackpill.

• Thread starter AntisocialNihilist
  • Start date
AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

You should read Watamote
★★

What's interesting is just how jaded the commenters are, a nice refreshment from blue-pilled brain-dead idiots.
also some of the best dark comedy out there. if you look close however, you'll see some females trying to reason and say something illogical such as "Ur crying lol" and typical spew from women who scroll Instagram CCP-tok and use fake-up, Honorable mention: Fellow guys in the comments trying to bring each other up, telling them to "Listen to a podcast" "read this book" "Go to the gym" , "Over Females bro? you're better than this" While futile the effort is admirable. I appreciate you reading.

The following is unrelated:
  faust project moon and 1 more drawn by nai ga  sample feaf3b8b425bc52703255bb38d72cb2e

*Ahem* Brutal no reply pill: Swallowed.

i have seen comments like this on lots of similar vids where a foid shows affection to some guy on camera

No foid with ever look at me with lust like they do for chad. Burtal reality every time I think about it. :fuk:

What’s the unrelated thing from?

What’s the unrelated thing from?
Good question my Tomodatchi, she's an Id of Faust, from limbus company, One of the three great games from the developer "project moon"
not to be confused with "type moon", do you want more information?

Good question my Tomodatchi, she's an Id of Faust, from limbus company, One of the three great games from the developer "project moon"
not to be confused with "type moon", do you want more information?
Yes please.

Yes please.
Ah, well you see: Limbus company is an excellent story driven game and currently one of three of their excellent works, since we are talking about Faust I will talk about her and this specific Id, the term "Id" is derived from the theory in psychology of the Ego the shadow and the Id created by famous Psychologist Carl Jung, this game has a heavy emphasis on such topics, as well as mythology and alterations to books, for example, the character Dante (which you play as) is referencing the book: Dante's inferno. and there is a very charismatic girl named "Don Quixote" Referencing the book by the same name, these books have much to do with their personality and their individual Canto's (chapters) within the game, This particular Id "The one who grips" Faust is a reference to the ingame boss "Kromer". She is a Psychopathic girl who manipulated and tormented a member of the Sinners (Your group) his name is Sinlcair. I'm not going to spoil any of the contents of his chapter. Kromer Believes that prosthetics which augment the human body are "Heresy" and must be eliminated, she is basically Fem-Hitler if he was a catholic, although they do not worship anyone but Kromer, and refer to her as "O the one who grips" she is called that because she literally grips the nail and the hammer, which is why her inquisition is simply called "N-Corp" literately: "Nail corp" Because she Kills these people by Driving Huge nails through their body then sadistically tourturing them, N-Corp Faust refers to an alternate timeline where Faust became like Kromer, The One Who Grips.

faust project moon and 1 more drawn by nai ga  sample 7206af851e844582a099e477cc69ab65

Ok, now you can ask questions, I wrote that all myself.

Ah, well you see: Limbus company is an excellent story driven game and currently one of three of their excellent works, since we are talking about Faust I will talk about her and this specific Id, the term "Id" is derived from the theory in psychology of the Ego the shadow and the Id created by famous Psychologist Carl Jung, this game has a heavy emphasis on such topics, as well as mythology and alterations to books, for example, the character Dante (which you play as) is referencing the book: Dante's inferno. and there is a very charismatic girl named "Don Quixote" Referencing the book by the same name, these books have much to do with their personality and their individual Canto's (chapters) within the game, This particular Id "The one who grips" Faust is a reference to the ingame boss "Kromer". She is a Psychopathic girl who manipulated and tormented a member of the Sinners (Your group) his name is Sinlcair. I'm not going to spoil any of the contents of his chapter. Kromer Believes that prosthetics which augment the human body are "Heresy" and must be eliminated, she is basically Fem-Hitler if he was a catholic, although they do not worship anyone but Kromer, and refer to her as "O the one who grips" she is called that because she literally grips the nail and the hammer, which is why her inquisition is simply called "N-Corp" literately: "Nail corp" Because she Kills these people by Driving Huge nails through their body then sadistically tourturing them, N-Corp Faust refers to an alternate timeline where Faust became like Kromer, The One Who Grips.

View attachment 1060557

Thank you for the information and for typing it all out. It sounds like a really interesting story and lore, I think I’ll check the game out.

No questions at the moment.

View attachment 1060557

People need to stop using historical figures or fictional characters that aren’t theirs in their stories. Same with fate. It’s annoying

People need to stop using historical figures or fictional characters that aren’t theirs in their stories. Same with fate. It’s annoying
Fate has some of the best waifus.

Comment section is hilarious

Personally, it's one of my favorite tropes ever, I myself use it. I love literature.

I thought of a question. Should I play the games in order?
That's interesting, In chronological order they go: Library of Runia, Lobotomy Corporation, Limbus company. there are also some project moon books and novels but you asked for games so there it is.

Yeah i saw viletoxxie there wonder if blackcel has an account here since hes a top commenter in zoomer trader

He’s a blackpilled blackcel, he’s a microcelebrity in zoomertrader’s (uploads blackpilled shorts) comment section
Someone should tell brocel to make a .is account tbh

That's interesting, In chronological order they go: Library of Runia, Lobotomy Corporation, Limbus company. there are also some project moon books and novels but you asked for games so there it is.
“Runia” kind of reminds me of Rumia from 2hu.

I thought of a question. Should I play the games in order?
Alright, apparently I made an error, it's Lobotomy corporation, Library of Runia Limbus company.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back