Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the most accurate sculpture we know of Julius Caesar. Remind you of anyone?

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
Retrato_de_Julio_C%C3%A9sar_%2826724093101%29.jpg
1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

Back then when looks didnt matter and personality and IQ were respected

Have you ever seen that realistic reconstruction of Nero's face? He looked like the type of guy to wear fedoras in our era.

Guests 253252: SOY BUNSHIN JUTSU. Fuck off to IT for real. Braincels has ALL the users ripe for you to WRONGLY BULLY.

Our lord was a roman king he is literally holy

120663Guests currently. this is NOT a petting zoo. FUCK OFF with YOUR BULLSHIT FISHING FOR USERS YOU CAN MISQUOTE.

he doesn't die he just changes timeline

he doesn't die he just changes timeline
He's like an incel Buddha who is cursed to roam the earth forever and blackpill every generation of men but his message is only understood by a select few.

And now a guy who looks like that hates himself and those who praise him while sucking up to those who’ve belittled him.

I am a bit late to know who this guy is, but...
Who is that gentleman? and why is he wearing a Black Ops tshirt ?

I am a bit late to know who this guy is, but...
Who is that gentleman? and why is he wearing a Black Ops tshirt ?

Infidels OUT

Back then when looks didnt matter and personality and IQ were respected

Ancient Greeks were obsessed with looks and the Romans admired Greek culture enough to inherit it and use it as their own. Greek became the language of the elites in Rome, so you can see how obsessed they were. Also, Julius Caesar was obsessed with Alexander the Chad.

Last edited:
Looks don't matter you silly inkling

Dogpill is even worse than heightpill. Women kiss their dogs everyday but would never touch me.

Not surprised ancient leaders had shit looking genetics, alotta incest back then.

Blackops2cel have emperor genes