Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the main reason I like Metro Exodus.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Never played it.

tfw no qtp russian gf who can help you survive in post apocalyptic world

tfw no qtp russian gf who can help you survive in post apocalyptic world
Things like Anna are the main reason I think if VR gets more advanced people could just spend all of their time in the headset. I know I would.

too bad no RU/UKR woman like this exists in real world

Things like Anna are the main reason I think if VR gets more advanced people could just spend all of their time in the headset. I know I would.
She really is the embodiment of a perfect gf. You can tell it was men who created her character, projecting what they would like a foid to behave like, because they couldnt get it in irl

She really is the embodiment of a perfect gf. You can tell it was men who created her character, projecting what they would like a foid to behave like, because they couldnt get it in irl
She's loyal, kind, loving and willing to defend her husband. But we're the weird ones for thinking she's the ideal woman instead of some landwhale.

Here is the reality:

played 2033 but not exodus