Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the life of chad just for being chad

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
here we are contemplating suicide in our cheap ass houses while chad can afford an amazing $9 million home just for being a chad with a huge instagram page, this is the life we missed out on thanks to the genetic lottery...

I honestly wouldn't care one bit if a wildfire swallowed that whole fucking area. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah without hesitation but he lets Southern Cali grow unchecked. Why.

>you will be Chad's boss one day

I honestly wouldn't care one bit if a wildfire swallowed that whole fucking area. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah without hesitation but he lets Southern Cali grow unchecked. Why.

because he isn't real...

"death is the ultimate equalizer"
c53d8cc09ce4fc6.gif

I hate this..
Instagram celebrities are the evidence that people has gotten rich and famous JUST for their looks. And it is especially easy if you´re a good looking girl. To think that the only reason I don´t have the life and money as he has is because of the genetic lottery at birth it´s pure suicidefuel

Chad doesn't ruin his perfect body with ugly tattoos.

Thinking genetic lottery has anything to do with being born privileged with rich background...

Low IQ thread posted by low IQ user

being a chad is equivalent to a female its just impossible to fail @ life

Thinking genetic lottery has anything to do with being born privileged with rich background...

Low IQ thread posted by low IQ user
you dumbass he was just an average guy before, then his insta page got popular and he started getting rich by becoming a model, retard

We can always 'accidentally' start a fire on Chad's mansion amirite? :feelsree::fire::fire::fire:

Fine. I'm not Chad and so what? I can do pretty good too! Guys! Guys?! ...
2f7

Idgaf about being rich, make me a homeless chad and I'll still be happy

all the money and cars and big house and yacht and shit i dont give a shit about
if i just had a nice gf nothing else would bother me

I just want a nice suburban house with a wife and kids.