Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the life of an average IT foid - this is who's calling you an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
What an ugly whore. JFL at cumskin whores.

Pic

These people are getting too easy to spot. Good job on them advertising themselves so incels know who to steer clear of.

Fucking repulsive
Pic

These people are getting too easy to spot. Good job on them advertising themselves so incels know who to steer clear of.
Look at that filthy skin. All women have disgusting skin due to the amount of greasy makeup they put on everyday. Reminds me of that jenna marbles literaly having a completely different face that's a different color from the rest of her body without makeup due to how much chemicals fucked it up daily

"As someone with multiple severe mental illnesses..."

Looks like she deleted her account

Holes think they get laid because they're chill and sexy but actually its because they are just holes. Their tiny brain can grasp that though.

E

W

W

W

W

W

She'd have to have the body of a fertile Godess for me to even consider not throwing up in my mouth at her sight.

"As someone with multiple severe mental illnesses..."

View attachment 285607
She's the textbook definiton of mental illness. Sadly because vagina she'll have sumps and cucks hitting her up.

Bluepillers: 52

Is that what the 18+ avatar means? Jizzinfested camwhores?

ugly woman feature = attacking the incels

The very essence of the word "cumdumpster"

I'm gonna puke