Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the kind of "proof" bluepillers think disproves the blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yepgvq/wanna_bet_on_it_link_in_comments/

A fucking survey :lul: :lul: :lul:

Laughing crying

No shit, we know holes love to virtue signal about muh personality while coincidentally only dating 6'4 white Chads :feelsclown:

Dear feeble-minded ITcels, I suggest heading to https://old.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/ for actual studies that are concerned with what roasties do and not what they say :feelsokman:

@Indracel

oh yeah. Women are especially known for telling the truth and doing exactly what they say they do.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Soy moment. Surveys aren't studies, you morons! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"By contrast, those who are most fixated on looks are Vietnamese men"
muh peoples:feelsaww:

Trust the foid goyim

Personality matters only when it's dark triad maxxed slayer, that is the only time when foids are attracted to your personality, when you are a sociopath.

Personality matters only when it's dark triad maxxed slayer, that is the only time when foids are attracted to your personality, when you are a sociopath.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

never take women's words, take their actions

Foids don't want to admit they only care about looks.

*put multiple characteristics on a survey*
*ask people which characteristic they like the most*
*choose these traits *
45CEBAA5 50E0 4A16 A9CD 9E82B81E2A64

Well gee I wonder which one people will choose :feelsseriously:

Wow, almost as if people don’t want to appear shallow so they lie. Next you should do a survey of teenage boys on whether they are virgins or have big dicks. I am sure absolutely none of them will lie on that survey.

They love the beautiful personality of being looked at from height by hunter eyes, these types of personalities are best and most positive.

They must be retarded if they think that's proof

People will say one thing and do another

what they fail to mention is that personality only ever becomes a factor once someone passes the looks test.

What counts is attitude, anyone can say whatever they want, especially if it comes from foids

Most retarded study I have ever seen. It doesn't prove shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back