Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the greatest blackpilled thread of all time

Lmao that thread pretty much blew holes all over cucktear's logic

can't breathe
yx531eV.png

i am literally the short compensating subhuman midget.

All I can do is laugh at this now. It's so fucking absurd that this is reality.

I can't fucking breathe from laughing so hard, like for real, this thread is perfection

1520296932108.png

> Not all women are like that!

Fuck this makes me so sad, were missing out on so much by being ugly.

crying.gif

Fuck this makes me so sad, were missing out on so much by being ugly.

crying.gif
We haven’t missed out at all. We have experienced whatever an ugly person has to experience. Missing out only only applies to those capable of those good experiences.

Shit, whats your height
5'6. The height of "It's over". By the way when you watch that full video the girl is staring down Connor the entire time, even before he takes off his shirt. When he takes off his shirt along with the midget next to him she NEVER looks at the shorter guy. It's SO SO SO brutal. I can't do this anymore. I can't.

We haven’t missed out at all. We have experienced whatever an ugly person has to experience. Missing out only only applies to those capable of those good experiences.

Im sorry but this is just coping. We have missed out on good experiences whether were capable of them or not.

For example, none of us will ever take their HS sweethearts virginity. Its over.

5'6. The height of "It's over". By the way when you watch that full video the girl is staring down Connor the entire time, even before he takes off his shirt. When he takes off his shirt along with the midget next to him she NEVER looks at the shorter guy. It's SO SO SO brutal. I can't do this anymore. I can't.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Godly post. There Is nothing worse than being Subhuman. Your life could be falling apart and you can be homeless but if your GL everything else seems minimal. Every time I look at my face I realize that because of what stares back at me in the mirror is the reason I'll never be able to live a fulfilling life. Fucking hope I die this year.

It's still over if you're a 6'4'' subhuman. Just saying.

Looks matter immensely, i wish i got told that growing up but i got indoctrinated with personality bullshit and denial of reality.

Thank god I'm 5'7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back