Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment This is the end

• Thread starter denial of the will
  • Start date
denial of the will

denial of the will

Nosecel-Eyecel-Poorcel-Fuckupcel
I'm almost to graduate and realized that how my school life passed with suffers and flaws. If there would be a better future includes a job with high prices or someting, I would feel less pain, but there aren't any source of optimism. I discerned that I was being trapped by my looking, passtime choices and underdevelopd social skills.

There is a endless circle arised from a simple things I couldn't notice how they would ruin my the most beautiful and free years within concernings and hopelessness. Because of having some communication problems, I had never wide circle of friends. Yes, I had friends but none of them weren't my close friends who continue to talking or meeting outside of the school. As a result still I haven't any friend from primary or secondary school.

To tap if of all I took the road of being politics freak guy who was talking about boring and unattractive topics such as politics, history etc. In addition all of these I had serious looking disadvantages like as unattractive nose in the simplest example.

In the end I was alone at an age that everyone -especially girls- found partner and gained experience about every stage of relationships and finally I've reached to university as an incel and I accept that the circle won't be broken: When you moved away from relationship and friendship normals, no one cares you-Everyone makes friendship or/and dating and learns fine details about these topics and gets experience-Then you tried to rejoin to the circle but you are determined by "relationship" experts and branded as "looser" etc and return to begginig.

I know that my free and carefree ages got out from my hands and I will never experience it: I will start a job with low wages and status and only find cumbuckets who spended their times with chads and even this situation I will be branded as looser or freak or something else.

In brief: Checkmate.

I know, man, been there and gone past it. Normies have already normalized all this shit, you're supposed to "reinvent yourself" and "come in to your own" when you're 30 with some 40 year old slut.

You just have to get a job, because otherwise you're stuck being housed by boomers wanting to put you in a mental institution because you "don't want to meet people", and that is the worst.

Are you graduating highschool or college op?
I'm already done with one year of college and its suicidefuel to think that in 3 more years I will be done with this trash and still end up being the same incel with the same lack of experience

I know, man, been there and gone past it. Normies have already normalized all this shit, you're supposed to "reinvent yourself" and "come in to your own" when you're 30 with some 40 year old slut.

You just have to get a job, because otherwise you're stuck being housed by boomers wanting to put you in a mental institution because you "don't want to meet people", and that is the worst.

Thank you and you're completely right: I'm sure that I will be accused by boomers as "anti-social" and "grumpy". My main aim is earn enough money to gain more independency against them, society and cumbuckets as short as possible.

I understand you man, I find myself thinking the same things when I reflect on my childhood.

Are you graduating highschool or college op?
I'm already done with one year of college and its suicidefuel to think that in 3 more years I will be done with this trash and still end up being the same incel with the same lack of experience

College. There is left last one year.
I understand you man, I find myself thinking the same things when I reflect on my childhood.

The childhood is the core of human; I'm often judging myself about it.

Last edited:
College. There is left last one year.

The childhood is the core of human; I'm often judging myself about it.
Yeah it's over buddy boyo. Tome to wageslave and never have a chance at interacting with a female ever again

Nothing will fill that void

You have reached the end and it is over

tfw i didn't pass highschool so it's theoretically not over because i didn't graduate :feelshehe:

lmao no. it's over