Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is the daughter of my cities mayor

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
EZd_cgLX0AAZXfi

These are the people that are supposed to be managing a city of millions. His own daughter took place in riots in the city hes supposed to take care of. No wonder our world has turned to shit.
This cuck cant even raise a normal daughter yet hes trusted to take care of a city.
Remember the good old days when cities would be managed by respectable men like this:
Venice-Doge-Andrea-Gritti-portrayed-by-Tiziano.jpg

Looks like a deranged tranny on drugs

Her smv still mogs mine tho

WTF is that thing JFL

Literal 1/10 right there. And yet her smv is higher than this whole forum's combined.

i will not accept this thing is female
its obviously a tranny

Is she mixed?

This has to be photoshopped!

Even her hair is trying its best to leave her.

Download

ENRICO DANDOLO MAYOR OF THE FREE CITY OF NEW YORK 2020

I don't get why retarded foids like to shave their head clean, it looks fucking disgusting

I don't get why retarded foids like to shave their head clean, it looks fucking disgusting
Because nothing they do can negatively affect their SMV
if a man shaved his head he would drop 8 points in SMV, but It doesnt matter what females do because men have no standards

Because nothing they do can negatively affect their SMV
if a man shaved his head he would drop 8 points in SMV, but It doesnt matter what females do because men have no standards
True tbh, women can do whatever they want with their body and not get judged for it even if they make themselves look like a pile of dog shit.

She doesnt look like a mulatto, his wife probably fucked a black normie

Smv mogs the whole forum

Hitler doesn’t approve.

Just threw up a little in my mouth

They are mentally ill, Jew York City needs to be bombed to the ground like Dresden along with other Judeo Anglo shitholes (in IL 2 Sturmovik)

yikes looks like a fucking dike

charlemagne did nothing wrong

Society is decaying into a state of tolerated degeneracy

I don't get it I think she's pretty cute and bangable whats with the ugly comments?

EZd_cgLX0AAZXfi

These are the people that are supposed to be managing a city of millions. His own daughter took place in riots in the city hes supposed to take care of. No wonder our world has turned to shit.
This cuck cant even raise a normal daughter yet hes trusted to take care of a city.
Remember the good old days when cities would be managed by respectable men like this:
She looks insane.

New York is too major a city to be referred to as "my city." When you say "my city" it's usually when you're talking about stuff people might not know. But everybody knows everything about New York, and Bill de Blasio. They're far too public.

Amerimutts in action.

1200px Ritratto del Doge Andrea Gritti   Tiziano 059

"Miserable youth, we dragged you out of the mire and to the mire we shall return you!" - Doge of Venice

Based and serenissimapilled

His own daughter took place in riots in the city hes supposed to take care of. No wonder our world has turned to shit.

she thinks she looks cute
pathetic