Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the closest thing I have to friends.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
★★★
I don’t get why people shit on inceldom. This community has stopped me from killing myself.

I’m probably retarded , but i genuinely feel brotherhood here, a feel cared about (just a little bit). I enjoy talking to you lot and some of you seem to enjoy talking to me

Same here mang. I love this forum

the only thing I get from here is being called a fakecel fag nigga but still can vent a little bit about my shitty life without fear of being banned so its worth it

the only thing I get from here is being called a fakecel fag nigga but still can vent a little bit about my shitty life without fear of being banned so its worth it
Fakecel faggot

Yeah man, this place is like the social circle I didn’t have before. This is the only place where I can speak 100% freely

Every other online space is infested with normfags and foids

Every other online space is infested with normfags and foids
Yup. There are normies and foids here but atleast there easy to weed out

Say nigger! Say nigger!

Yeah man, this place is like the social circle I didn’t have before. This is the only place where I can speak 100% freely
I like saying nigger! Lol!
I don’t get why people shit on inceldom. This community has stopped me from killing myself.

I’m probably retarded , but i genuinely feel brotherhood here, a feel cared about (just a little bit). I enjoy talking to you lot and some of you seem to enjoy talking to me
Many of them fuckers, at least the dudes, know exactly what we face Daly! They just fear it out of it possibly there life's too!

I don’t get why people shit on inceldom
Because they hate straight men.

Inceldom is strictly a straight man problem.

It doesn't happen to gay men, it doesn't happen to straight women.

It is specifically a problem that only straight men have to deal with.

Because they hate straight men.

Inceldom is strictly a straight man problem.

It doesn't happen to gay men, it doesn't happen to straight women.

*ugly straight men.

And not only that.

But we essentially want something from women. We want women themselves.

And there's NOTHING feminists love to do more than tell men they are not entitled to women, to women's time, to women's bodies. They get to feel so smug and righteous.

I just wanted a loving gf but instead I ended up here in this place :feelsrope:.

At least we can rant and be heard here but that is not what I actually wanted.

I just wanted a loving gf but instead I ended up here in this place :feelsrope:.

At least we can rant and be heard here but that is not what I actually wanted.
Bro “loving girlfriends” don’t exist. Foids don’t feel love

I’m gonna geomax to poland then nut in your “superior” Slavic women (making u a cuck)
you only going to fuck some poor belarusian hiv infected student at most bro

This forum is so addicting

Kys.

I went poland once. It was really nice.
poland is really nice, people are kinda fucked though especially young women from big cities

So technically even a mulattoe like myself could ascend in Poland?
yes, women here are super skewed towards anything different than white because we are really homogenous 99%white 90%polish so anything not white is scarce and interesting. worst best for south europe chads like italians spanish but still effective for mulatos and even full blacks

I feel more friendship towards the players in games that I play with and help and we do stuff and laugh about real funny stuff not this negative drain shit website everything is miserable and hateful here it's shit

The only reason I come here is because nobody else is really incel. Everyone you speak to has had girlfriend and shit. Tbh I don't feel like I belong anywhere even here all you guys are more normal and closer to success than me.