Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the best site to talk about mass shootings

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Everyone else is a bunch of queers and normies when people get shot. Getting shot is pretty fucking normal. So what if people die??? It's so normal, like I see nothing wrong with being completely desensitized to it. I mean, do people judge New Orleans funerals?? They also are a bit celebratory at times of death.

Every time there's a mass shooting, incels and bluepillers gather around and see what crazy shit we have to say, because we have interesting things to say about the murders frankly. And youll often get more detailed information about the killers and how it relates to society and the dating market more than any other place on the internet.

We are literally entitled to the freedom of speech that allows us to glorify murder, and talk about it like it's MMA. The only difference between spree shooting and UFC, is that UFC fighters get paid and loved for what they do-- but at the end of the day, everyone admires violence, and the commitment to achieve something no matter what that task is.

Last edited:
I like reading to their manifestos (if they write one) especially elliot's, relate to it very much and sometimes these menifestos actually make normies sympathize us a bit

I like reading to their manifestos (if they write one) especially elliot's, relate to it very much and sometimes these menifestos actually make normies sympathize us a bit
the problem with normies is that they value their lives too much. I can't relate to that. Lives are only worth as much as the sex they have. And people that have the most sex are that much more unrelatable.

I like how incels don't really value life, in and of itself, but moreso the quality of life.

Everyone dies at some point so it doesnt really matter if they die like 5 years earlier

Mass shootings/murders can be used as something good, maybe when people wanna show a message with it like a few shooters/terrorists already have (example: unabomber, ER and 9/11 these messages may not always be right but its important to get them out there i guess)

And most normies probably find it entertaining because otherwise they wouldnt watch it if it really were that disturbing

The news knows what people are interested in and when most people watch so they obviously stream what people watch
and guess what 24/7 news about shootings

bro IT gonna love this :feelskek:

My natural reaction is that I don’t care about mass shootings but when I think that foids, Chads and soys probably died that makes me happy. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

True. Here we don't have soys or trannies to tell "nooooo it's not good:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

| I've got an eye on you |
|/’'’''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
:fbi:

Everyone else is a bunch of queers and normies when people get shot. Getting shot is pretty fucking normal. So what if people die??? It's so normal, like I see nothing wrong with being completely desensitized to it. I mean, do people judge New Orleans funerals?? They also are a bit celebratory at times of death.

Every time there's a mass shooting, incels and bluepillers gather around and see what crazy shit we have to say, because we have interesting things to say about the murders frankly. And youll often get more detailed information about the killers and how it relates to society and the dating market more than any other place on the internet.

We are literally entitled to the freedom of speech that allows us to glorify murder, and talk about it like it's MMA. The only difference between spree shooting and UFC, is that UFC fighters get paid and loved for what they do-- but at the end of the day, everyone admires violence, and the commitment to achieve something no matter what that task is.
:fbi::feelsbaton:

Incels minecrafting upgraded their status from bully punching bag to feared warrior

yeah, people here are way more rational about it

Mass shootings are based, for some reason I find it really funny when people get killed

Mass shootings are based, for some reason I find it really funny when people get killed
i used to have no reaction, now it's like entertaiment, more interesting content to read about

I'm not really bothered tbh. It happened miles away from me and dosen't affect as an individual whatsoever.

That's human nature 101. The majority of people (including normies) genuinely don't care who died yesterday. Because it simply dosen't affect them. As long as it doesn't hurt you or somebody you care about. Then you naturally don't care. No matter how much you pretend to care.