Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is the alternative to being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
JFL OF COURSE ITS A FUCKING RICECEL

Idk, if he gets sex out of the relationship and status from this little event I’d say he’s doing better than me

It's only ok if your cock is sticking out.

Idk, if he gets sex out of the relationship and status from this little event I’d say he’s doing better than me
no. do you think couples in happy relationships do this type of shit? I bet she emotionally manipulates the guy all the time

It’s funny to say he’s friend zoned/being a beta but chances are that actually is his girlfriend. No foid would get that close to a boy like that unless it was her boyfriend. (Her ass is on his lap essentially).
Anything else is cope

no. do you think couples in happy relationships do this type of shit? I bet she emotionally manipulates the guy all the time
We’ll never know what they have going on but I’m sure he doesn’t wish his parents had aborted him when they had the chance. I’m sure he doesn’t experience the same emptiness and hatred that I do when I wake up in the morning (or in my case afternoon) and he sure as hell doesn’t know loneliness like I do
It’s funny to say he’s friend zoned/being a beta but chances are that actually is his girlfriend. No foid would get that close to a boy like that unless it was her boyfriend. (Her ass is on his lap essentially).
Anything else is cope
This, many people here think that only Chads are actually experiencing enjoyment

Actually impressed at his squatting ability though.

Also, he gets ass on his lap and he smooches her on the back hnggg

@Blacktarpill this is your fantasy tbh

Mirin calves and quad strength.

@Blacktarpill this is your fantasy tbh
Ye i was browsing this thread with a very weird feeling.
Note: Im not pushing anything. Just commenting on this for various reasons. Just confirming @Insomniac 's comment. Which is not worship or something against the rules.

Note: Im not pushing anything. Just commenting on this for various reasons. Just confirming @Insomniac 's comment. Which is not worship or something against the rules.
:feelskek:
:dab:

Ye i was browsing this thread with a very weird feeling.
Dodging knajjds banhammer like a pro tbh

Kill all cucks.

Better incel than cuck

:soy:GOTSA SERVE MAH LADEE

Foids "Im not an object"
incel male "let me be your chair"

they shud be made to work in the coal mines

The non-cucked way to do this is to carry her on your shoulders with your neck between her legs. You need decent leg and core strength to do this though.

fucking pathetic tbh im sure he have brain damage

I also know an alternative to being incel.

What a lucky guy he gets to feel her butt

my alternative to being incel is having noodle slaves

The non-cucked way to do this is to carry her on your shoulders with your neck between her legs. You need decent leg and core strength to do this though.
I would carry only one on my shoulders like that...