Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is such profounds levels of evil that I cant help but admire it

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★

Is what he did fucked up? Yes. and I do not condone his actions

But that shit is so evil its amusing, griffith wannabe ass retard

Last edited:
you're a completely cuck when you doesn't condone a rape of foids

Profounds levels of sigma

criminals like this have unbelievably low inhibition. brain damage levels of low inhib. he will end up on a true crime show and foids will still lust after him anyway. some brain damage removes inhibition and makes people more likely to do crime anyway (cough cough SSRIs)

criminals like this have unbelievably low inhibition. brain damage levels of low inhib. he will end up on a true crime show and foids will still lust after him anyway. some brain damage removes inhibition and makes people more likely to do crime anyway (cough cough SSRIs)
psychoactive drugs have the potential to remove previous conditionings so that you're in a free state mentally (forgetting all fear, memories, inhibitions and overthinking etc.). when the switch in your brain clicks and you realize nothing matters, people can do crazy out of character shit.

Hes far too ugly, but maybe if they make some netflix documentary of him with a decent looking actor foids will lusg

psychoactive drugs have the potential to remove previous conditionings so that you're in a free state mentally (forgetting all fear, memories, inhibitions and overthinking etc.). when the switch in your brain clicks and you realize nothing matters, people can do crazy out of character shit.
a lot of psychoactive drugs can heavily numb emotions and empathy too. they can make a person's character and personality do a 180.

show picture :feelswhere:
Fine i will, but you can always just google it you know

Damn i havent seen that photo hes actually goodlooking, I think this was before he got in prison or during that time
61607713 11138559 Joshua Carney 28 was jailed for life after breaking into a home  m 3 1661271

And this is him after getting out of prison and raping that girl in front of her mom

Joshua carney

Damn i havent seen that photo hes actually goodlooking, I think this was before he got in prison or during that time
View attachment 1117965

And this is him after getting out of prison and raping that girl in front of her mom

View attachment 1117966
he looks fucked up. also didn't expect this to be in wales :shock:

View attachment 1117965

View attachment 1117966
giga moggER he wouldn't need to rapemax with his top photo i guess it's just his fetish he should rape mom too :feelskek:

He deserves death penalty, period.

Instead, he'll receive love letters in prison.

It honestly surprises me how many people here still care about the well being of women other than the ones in their own families.

It honestly surprises me how many people here still care about the well being of women other than the ones in their own families.
Right? It’s insane tbh. Like is it a fetish for them? I wonder at this point

Also the forum has gotten cuck recently. Soo many woman protector. Getting tired of this forum tbh.