Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is so painful man , not being loved

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I was bullied mercilessly throughout school for being ugly , and I was jester at the time while I was doing that everyone was making love to each other and sexing on each other . While I was desperate for a whores attention and to be accepted it hurts so bad man. I deserve love man and they all still have each other while I have nothing but sorrow
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

what ages were the love makers?

The act of bullying is an essential aspect of a normie’s livelihood. If it hadn’t been for bashing you down mercilessly, they wouldn’t have reached where they were.

They needed to put you down in order to rise up.

you must get over these things because we have no choice

what ages were the love makers?
I was being billed since for ever but I remember seeing a pregnant girl in the 7th grade so I imagine everyone was fucking each other in the grades afterwards

Last edited:
I wish a woman hugged me :feelsbadman:

It's unbereable and inhumane to be a virgin at 30 and never experiencing being hugged or holding hands :feelscry:

It's just inhumane. It's not how male humans are supposed to live. This is not life. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Cope or rope life for us
Keep coping.