Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is really the worst time to be alive as a young man

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Yeah maybe you can give out boomer reasoning that life is amazing because smartphones exist and wow you have air conditioning, goyslop and basic internet that means you live the life of a king, but it's irrelevant to mention comforts via convenient technology when people are more disconnected more than ever.

and this goes beyond just dating, a large portion of Gen Z/Gen Alpha kids don't have friends.

When I was in HS, all my friends were burnouts, nerds and failed normies but atleast I had people to talk to. There's kids in this generation who have no social development because they spent the first two years of HS in COVID lockdowns.

idc how much redpill advice you give to someone who spent half their youth in isolation, you can't mentally unfuck someone out of the damage that's been done unless maybe women give these guys unpaid sex

fuck burn this gay world fucking agy ass tech jobs

Sis that was like a year and a half I thought you were going to talk about hypergamy or there being no reason to go outside or how fucked their parents and families are. You know that's not half of their youth right?

Sis that was like a year and a half I thought you were going to talk about hypergamy or there being no reason to go outside or how fucked their parents and families are. You know that's not half of their youth right?
I told people south korea/japanese societies model will be the future of the west. And now we are there. And everything sucks.

Young men are supposed to be dying in a war or exploring the world. The post-Soviet Union world left a void that has been slowly replaced by technology, goyslop, pathetic copes, and hypermaterialism

Young men are supposed to be dying in a war or exploring the world. The post-Soviet Union world left a void that has been slowly replaced by technology, goyslop, pathetic copes, and hypermaterialism
Fuck technology

fuck burn this gay world fucking agy ass tech jobs

Smart phones are useless for people who spend most of their spare time at home. The ones who get the most use out of them are chads and stacies who use them to:

-hookup
-navigate the world using google maps
-book hotels
-pay stuff
-google anything on the go
-take pictures

etc

Incels mainly use personal computers. I personally have barely any use for a phone. I had a hand me down 2017 sony until mid 2023 and 2016 samsung J3 until 2022

As for the internet. MEH. Unless you're talking about late 90's and early 2000's the internet was way better in the past.

I could easily live with 2006 tech and internet.

Smart phones are useless for people who spend most of their spare time at home. The ones who get the most use out of them are chads and stacies who use them to:

-hookup
-book hotels
-pay stuff
-take pictures

etc

Incels mainly use personal computers. I personally have barely any use for a phone. I had a hand me down 2017 sony until mid 2023 and 2016 samsung J3 until 2022

As for the internet. MEH. Unless you're talking about late 90's and early 2000's the internet was way better in the past.

I would like to born in 1980s in a city

Worst time yet boyo

-hookup
-book hotels
-pay stuff
-take pictures

etc

I did. It was cozy