Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is really the brutal blackpill ever, really brutal, It's over, consequences of getting married

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Here is this guy's another video. I hope you are already know who it is, 500k/year software engineer TECHLEAD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMif2tJs5q8

His wife complained on him for domestic violence

She is just a housewife who doesn't even do any work and this guy betabuxx her and she enjoys her life.

He had to strip naked in front of policemen for nothing :cryfeels:

I really feel sorry for him :cryfeels:, he must have worked harder to get to that position (500k$) and yet he has to pay for her wife after divorce and had to go through all of this:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Really brutal:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
This why the blackpill needs to be spread so guys like us dont end up like this cuck

This why the blackpill needs to be spread so guys like us dont end up like this cuck
Have you seen the whole video? he had to strip naked infront of police. for all his hardwork throughout his life he has to face this for just getting married

Just think about it, this guy probably spent his entire youth inside studying, acquiring knowledge, learning the ins and outs of his trade, memorising thousands of pages of books, writing up massive essays, staying in on weekends to make sure he gets the top grade and so he can get a well paying job. While at the same time, his future wife is whoring around with thug boyfriends who fuck her whenever they please and when her body is in its prime, fast forward a couple of years and she marries him and gets an easy life being a housewife, having all of her needs met without lifting a damn finger. Meanwhile he has to work long hours and put his body under physical and mental stress. Then she divorces him, take half of his wealth and take his children away from him just because she got bored. Not only that but she disgraces him in society by accusing him of being an abuser, further worsening his mental health, ruining his reputation and respect. Yet people keep barking that women have it harder than men :feelskek:

Just think about it, this guy probably spent his entire youth inside studying, acquiring knowledge, learning the ins and outs of his trade, memorising thousands of pages of books, writing up massive essays, staying in on weekends to make sure he gets the top grade and so he can get a well paying job. While at the same time, his future wife is whoring around with thug boyfriends who fuck her whenever they please and when her body is in its prime, fast forward a couple of years and she marries him and gets an easy life being a housewife, having all of her needs met without lifting a damn finger. Meanwhile he has to work long hours and put his body under physical and mental stress. Then she divorces him, take half of his wealth and take his children away from him just because she got bored. Not only that but she disgraces him in society by accusing him of being an abuser, further worsening his mental health, ruining his reputation and respect. Yet people keep barking that women have it harder than men :feelskek:
That's why you shouldn't date girls without degrees, so atleast you know they had to put in some work as well

That's why you shouldn't date girls without degrees, so atleast you know they had to put in some work as well

Even while they're doing their degree they're having 100x more fun than you though

Have you seen the whole video? he had to strip naked infront of police. for all his hardwork throughout his life he has to face this for just getting married
Yeah, all this time wasted so he can get cheated on and divorce raped a few years later

Damn this blackpill is real, women should be attracted to nice guys and hardworkers like him rather than some tattooed thugs, Why would some one has to go through all of this for working so hard in life:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah, all this time wasted so he can get cheated on and divorce raped a few years later
He must be beating his head hard for getting married:cryfeels:, feeling sad for him so badly

Even while they're doing their degree they're having 100x more fun than you though
Haha yeah I'm not going to deny that

I can count the number of social acitvities I went to during uni on one hand, and I only got rejections. Let alone casual sex. :cryfeels: While casual sex and partying is as normal for girls as eating food.

TBH this is why if I actually got wealthy I would dress down and pretend to be poor, like buy a trailer and pretend to live there, and make sure a girl wanted to be with me before knowing I was wealthy.

Also get a prenub. If you lack a prenub and think you're safe you're cucked

Just firm a legal contract where you get no benefit but ''guaranteed'' roastie flaps every couple of months at the price of your life and all your effort through years go sunk to some roastie that hasn't done anything productive in her entire life while she cheats on you theory.

Damn this blackpill is real, women should be attracted to nice guys and hardworkers like him rather than some tattooed thugs, Why would some one has to go through all of this for working so hard in life:cryfeels::cryfeels:

He must be beating his head hard for getting married:cryfeels:, feeling sad for him so badly

We were born in the wrong time period. No one respects hard workers or academics in todays society. Being knowledgeable is actually a turn off to western women, it's deemed un-sexy. I'm being serious. This false notion that "women like intelligence" is BULLSHIT. They only somewhat value intelligence in the sense that intelligent men earn more MONEY. That's the underlying meaning.

We were born in the wrong time period. No one respects hard workers or academics in todays society. Being knowledgeable is actually a turn off to western women, it's deemed un-sexy. I'm being serious. This false notion that "women like intelligence" is BULLSHIT. They only somewhat value intelligence in the sense that intelligent men earn more MONEY. That's the underlying meaning.
for an indian like me arranged marriage is the only way and foids marry me if I have a high paid job and the foid I am going to marry must have fucked some guys and had a break up, and we have to live our whole betabuxxing her, its brutal blackpill

:feelsclown:

sign a premarriage contract with her ,make sure the whore can't divorce rape you

TBH, c'est pourquoi si je devenais riche, je m'habillerais et prétendrais être pauvre, comme acheter une caravane et prétendre y vivre, et m'assurer qu'une fille veuille être avec moi avant de savoir que j'étais riche.

Obtenez également un prenuub. Si tu manques de prenub et que tu penses que tu es en sécurité, tu es foutu
Vous remarquerez que la plupart des milliardaires s'habillent simplement en t-shirt sur la plupart des photos, il n'y a que les normés à se montrer en gucci, louis-vuitton

Vous remarquerez que la plupart des milliardaires s'habillent simplement en t-shirt sur la plupart des photos, il n'y a que les normés à se montrer en gucci, louis-vuitton
[UWSL]La dixième année, c'était il y a plus de dix ans et même alors, je n'étais pas assez doué pour comprendre ce que vous venez d'écrire.[/UWSL]

What kind of guy would get married in this day and age.

This story is insane. Be one of the most productive members of soyciety and police come and treat you like this because some hole who divorced raped you and cheats on you made some accusation.
What kind of guy would get married in this day and age.
All the normie cucks are. Their girlfriend wants it.

Dude literally advises to never touch your wife lmao the absolute state of marriage in 2021

How can anyone in their right mind still get married, every day you hear someone got divorceraped and men still ignore it.

Any male who decides to go the betabuxx route in 2k21 deserves to go to jail, with all the information there is on the internet about how motherfuckers foids are.

Who exactly is everybody LOL
I am talking about normies not cucks like us
Any male who decides to go the betabuxx route in 2k21 deserves to go to jail, with all the information there is on the internet about how motherfuckers foids are.
yeah but the big deal is with parents they force us to marry

I am talking about normies not cucks like us

yeah but the big deal is with parents they force us to marry
if you are rich then I think you can find a pretty indian wife

you can use online APPs or let your acquaintances to introduce
I dont want to marry a used up girl with lot of guys, i would rather stay single and do semen retention

I dont want to marry a used up girl with lot of guys, i would rather stay single and do semen retention
I thought most indian girls are virgins in their early 20s

I thought most indian girls are virgins in their early 20s
lol it's old philosophy now most of the women are doing sex before marriage in india before marriage and they leave the guy they are hanging out with and find rich guy to marry

lol it's old philosophy now most of the women are doing sex before marriage in india before marriage and they leave the guy they are hanging out with and find rich guy to marry
then use them and then dump

JFL if you think there is mentally a difference between a woman with a degree and a woman without one, a woman is a woman regardless

Women initiate 70% of divorce, that percentage goes up to 96% when these women are college educated (look up the stats and see for yourself)

More knowledge and power just enhances everything that is bad about a woman, it doesn't make them "better people"

Amazing this guy got that many subs with such mediocre and long-winded videos. Definitely exaggerates for attention. Makes me think I should start a youtube, could do better than this guy jfl

I didn't watch the video but its standard to strip down when entering jail. When I went they had us all strip naked and face a wall while an officer covered his hand in what was like a really thin boxing gloves and manipulate our genitals and buttcheeks to make sure we didnt have anything stashed there. They did not spray or clean the glove inbetween using it on all of us and it felt moist lol.
Here is this guy's another video. I hope you are already know who it is, 500k/year software engineer TECHLEAD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMif2tJs5q8

His wife complained on him for domestic violence

She is just a housewife who doesn't even do any work and this guy betabuxx her and she enjoys her life.

He had to strip naked in front of policemen for nothing :cryfeels:

I really feel sorry for him :cryfeels:, he must have worked harder to get to that position (500k$) and yet he has to pay for her wife after divorce and had to go through all of this:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Really brutal:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women are ALL the same.

Damn, that's a hella sad story

Man, why is this world so fucked up and cruel
:cryfeels:

doesnt happen to indian arranged marriages - only 5 percent divorce rate