Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is one of the worst days of my life

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:I can’t even begin to describe it. 15 minutes event and it made this day one of the worst days of my life and trust me I had many bad days.

I can’t even formulate in my mind that this was all coincidental. Holy fuk I wish I could just die in my sleep.

If this is not just a coincidence and I am not making all of this in my mind, please just please give me what I want instead of tormenting me. I know I fucked up before. I didn’t know what exactly I should’ve done and I still don’t. There are just too many variables to formulate a correct response. Give me instructions and rules and I will follow them. I need the quality, I don’t want this shit. And I admit I fucked up.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Its gona be alright

Its gona be alright
@kay' brocel I always imagined you as a fellow but I don’t think it will be alright. Maybe it is best for everybody including myself If I peacefully off myselff

Honestly I can’t formulate a reality where events of today was just a coincidence and not a deliberate soft core torment by someone or a group

Why does it say “user is locked”
when I try to renew my membership on this forum. And it happened today. All of this can’t be a coincidence, can it?

Why does it say “user is locked”
when I try to renew my membership on this forum. And it happened today. All of this can’t be a coincidence, can it?
How is this and what just happened is related?

@kay' brocel I always imagined you as a fellow but I don’t think it will be alright. Maybe it is best for everybody including myself If I peacefully off myselff
you gona rope because of a 15 minutes of unfortunate events? Im not your fellow then :feelsYall:

you gona rope because of a 15 minutes of unfortunate events? Im not your fellow then :feelsYall:
I won’t, I just think If I don’t there might be a lot more unfortunate events.

TS is starting to break down under the CIA Gangstalking.

Am I the plaintiff or the defendant? or both in different cases?
Let's just say if we get you, you're looking at minimum 8 years (the better option). If it's the CIA, you get a one way ticket to a black site in the Western Ukraine.