Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is one of cucktears top posters.

V-v-v-v-vOlcEl iF w-WoUldN't:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Incel Liberation isn't about hating femoids, it's about saving men's lives and giving hope to the hopeless.

Deva level IQ.

8-13.jpg

Yup, it's more about advancing human civilization as a whole than destroying cucks and whores. Make a separate thread boyo, this post deserves it.

He is a smart incel, he sided with the enemy instead of fighting the degeneracy. He is like a dog that licks the hand of the owner who beats him, he sided with women and betrayed the incel’s cause. I’m not blaming him, just stating he is our enemy.

inceltears will defend him saying he's biologically female

yet will claim we know nothing about females

Deva level IQ.

8-13.jpg

Yup, it's more about advancing human civilization as a whole than destroying cucks and whores. Make a separate thread boyo, this post deserves it.
Deva level IQ.

About to streetshit and get ready for wagecuck. I'll post when I return to the Rot Lair. Everyone I talk to on Playstation and at work is telling me it's time to start a podcast. Gotta find a co host and mod.

Why would you post pictures of yourself if you looked like that?:feelstrash:

In the next years, freak like him will be the new norm.

Looks familiar. I’ve seen that stupid face before.

The humanoids from inceltears are boring and lame. I still laugh when I remember incels referring to these clowns as "normies." Yes, a bunch of faggots who like to spend their free time punching down low status men, pushing cuckoldry, and playing D&D are normies. JFL at the thought.

View attachment 69020
> discord
the memes write themselves boyocs

Discord is a perfect tool made for foids.
I have seen a Discord-server from a unknown German streamer-foid.
It was only her and a shitload of male beta-orbiters.

Truly horrible.

I can't imagine living as an ugly tran that can't pass as a female. Every second of your life, you're hiding the crushing pain of being a giant freak. And it's entirely your own fault for putting yourself in this situation. At least I can cry at night knowing I had no choice being born into this hell.

lol. good thread. as if we really give a fuck what an abomination like that thinks about us

They're all freaks that should be executed.

Nasty nasty nasty.

Bundesarchiv Bild 183 S72707 Heinrich Himmler
C63iOlu
I'm terrible with faces so maybe I'm wrong but he kind of looks like some weird tranny version of Himmler.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's fucking disgusting.

My English skills do not extend to describing the pain in my eyes right now.