Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Is Not a Support Group; It's a Commiseration Group.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
In a support group, people want their peers to get better.
Here, we share each others' misery.
I will be the first (and not the last) to admit, that I am NOT happy to see others succeed.
Can you be happy for your friends (if any) getting sex, while you're frustrated?
Granted, there are people here who'd not want me to get sex, but I can see where they're coming from.
We have a common enemy. Sort of on the theory, my enemy's enemy is my friend.

Last edited:
sup·port group
noun
  1. a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice.

The key word here is common experiences, someone who has experiences the same things as you is more likely to understand what you are going through. Although people don't really encourage each other on here very much, one can argue that just knowing you aren't alone is a comfort in itself.

Not true, i wish you could find a 70 year old woman with three nigglets sons to have sex.

I want my fellow incels to succeed. I only wish misery upon foids and normalscum who revel in our suffering.

I support everyone here to have the least painful death if push comes to shove

It's tricky because when someone ascends, people will say that he was never an incel to begin with. And they'd probably be right.

But I don't get as mad because I know tons of low tier normies who are almost incels but have had sex and gfs like 2 or 3 times in their lives.

None of us will ascend if we follow a crab mentality

From what I have witnessed, for every miserable thing any person undergoes. The first step toward betterment is recognition for their suffering. It doesn't help to give them tough love. Try it. If someone lost someone try treating them like their problem is nothing. They will rebel and stay stuck in that state of mind. Repeatedly begging asking for confirmation for their suffering which they will not get. THIS is exactly what the normfaks do to us. Deny us recognition for suffering so we can never ever ever escape. They want us in the corner in misery for their entertainment. I'm not saying normcucks are smart about ithis and doing this on a conscious level on purpose. Because they aren't smart. It's just some sadistic human nature thing and they happen to do it right sub-consciously. FTW just thinking about them makes me wanna GO..

Last edited:
If I get my first sex at 60, I'm no longer an Incel (To begin with)?

I Won't get sex even with great mentality.
You were an incel during all of your youth. And middle age years. Almost fucking 60 years. Even if an army of prime JB Stacies demanded an orgy with you by then, it wouldn't be a good enough refund for all you had to go through.

@BlkPillPres

Just lol at this guy
You were an incel during all your youth. Almost fucking 60 years. Even if an army of prime JB Stacies demanded an orgy with you by then, it wouldn't be a good enough refund for all you had to go through.
It's not

At 50+ it's beyond fucking over

Prime JB wouldn't even throw themselves at a 50+ yr old unless it's some fucking gigachad that looks 15-20+yrs younger than his actual age

Granted, there are people here who'd not want me to get sex, but I can see where they're coming from.
I don't care if you had sex. Why would I care about you when there's chads fucking new rosties every night?

You were an incel during all of your youth. And middle age years. Almost fucking 60 years. Even if an army of prime JB Stacies demanded an orgy with you by then, it wouldn't be a good enough refund for all you MADE YOURSELF GO THROUGH.

FTFY

Decades don't just go by and you remain a virgin, you have to wake up everyday, decade after decade and refuse to pursue any alternatives and be a stubborn idiot

Either way I think OP is a larp, but if he isn't even then he's a complete idiot, I can feel no remorse for him, because it takes a huge egoists to starve themselves sexually and refuse to even pay for it after decades, his hell is a self imposed one, nothing worth pitying, its just a tale to learn from, never be that stubborn and ego driven

@Dregster666
Literally the worst larp on the site or the sites biggest idiot

we dont give each other help or advice, we rather hold each other crying about our misery
Bullshit.

Ive told users on here numerous times that there are ways to have a more enjoyable life.

Can you be happy for your friends (if any) getting sex, while you're frustrated?

I could not be happy for the simple reason that I would loose a friend. Once they have a gf to keep them busy they loose all interest in you. You become a loser in their eyes for wallowing in the past and failing to attract a mate.

In my case, I only came here after trying everything and just continuing to repulse people and attract hatred without doing anything wrong.