Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is not a lifefuel

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

she wont be breeding now kek

ws has plenty of lifefuels but also many suifuel vids.
Don't celebrate a woman dying. Just don't.

A woman dying reduces our chances of ever breeding, doesn't increase it, let alone the ethics issue in this.

Even though killing Chad does, don't do it. Don't celebrate someone dying... just don't.

There's a billion fish in the sea matey :feelskek:

Dont be a cuck

20220701 030628

Caught you red handed

New joined faggot why are you even here

Joined Jun 29, 2022

I'm here to fix mentally retarded people like you
Ahahahahha IT faggot guess what retards foids gave me the illness so its their fault
I bet i can smackdown you in irl

Ahahahahha IT faggot guess what retards foids gave me the illness so its their fault
I bet i can smackdown you in irl
Don't go into this path of blaming everything on foids bro, everything is not foids fault. You have some control, you don't have zero control in other aspects of your life. The more you go into this path of blaming your surroundings the more horrible a person you'll become day after day. Stop blaming everyone else for EVERY aspect of your life. Make restrictions like no cursing etc. helps me quite a bit.

Don't go into this path of blaming everything on foids bro, everything is not foids fault. You have some control, you don't have zero control in other aspects of your life. The more you go into this path of blaming your surroundings the more horrible a person you'll become day after day. Stop blaming everyone else for EVERY aspect of your life. Make restrictions like no cursing etc. helps me quite a bit.
Alright lets say i do this route then what???? Soyciety gonna redeem itself after all these irreversible damage i dont think so im telling the truth you think i wanted this the hell is wrong with you normies ive been so polite and kind since little yet getting stomped by everyone because i was no trickster
But sure me blaming(telling the truth) foids is totally whats stopping me from acquiring them

Stop the copium. When all Chads are dead, foids would just go lesbian, instead of giving us a chance.

Don't celebrate a woman dying. Just don't.

A woman dying reduces our chances of ever breeding, doesn't increase it, let alone the ethics issue in this.

Even though killing Chad does, don't do it. Don't celebrate someone dying... just don't.
Reading about foids dying is one of the few joys I have in life. Why do you want to take that from me?

So true and based, learn from op incels instead of hating women you should actually try to cahnge for the better.
Fuck u racist pedo chuds

May there be many more

So, is he temp banned or perma banned? It says two different things on the specific mod flag banner vs. his banner

Yeaaaa, not the kina place you wanna openly sympathize with foids…