Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my last post.

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Shits happening irl, I ascended in a way, I'm gonna delete my reddit too because fuck reddit and that shithole, I'm still a virgin but chances are I'm gonna lose it very soon, it's been fun boyos, but it's time to move on. The whole reason why I started posting on /r/incels last summer and now here is cuz girls usually ignored me, but this one cute 19 year old seems interested and made it clear literally 40 minutes ago, she literally called me "cute" via text, and sent me a "naughty" pic of herself to me (a half nude selfie), that plus she is touchy irl, and we like the same things (comic book movies, computer science etc), and I'm 98% sure I won't end up friend zoned, this is a massive confidence boost, considering I've never had a girl give me ANY sort of attention in my 18 years of existence. Just for context this girl isn't like those highschool chicks who bullied me, she doesn't use social media that much (which is a good sign since social media is superficial), as many of you know, I'm in first year of uni studying computer science, this girl is in a few of my courses, we started I guess "talking" in october, thought nothing of it tho, I first started noticing she was always the one initiating all conversations with me, again thought nothing of it, their are a few jocks in our class, yet she chose to talk to me....this girl is like a 7/10 maybe PSL 5/10, but I find her very cute but I don't really care about that, we can legit talk for hours, and I'm not shy around her like I am with other girls. Btw this doesn't disprove looks theory, as I said earlier she called me "cute" via text, meaning she is attracted to me, proving once again looks are useful, and all of that "hold your frame brah" red pill cope truly is bullshit, I'm not really charismatic, I'm introverted, kind of shy, not really confident. Looks matter, my stance hasn't changed at all, you have to lure girls with your looks and trap them with your personality, unfortunately the problem with many of us was the barrier our attractiveness caused, a lot of girls will just cut you off completely just based on your face, I know that because I've experienced it first hand; so like I said, my stance on looks being important has been the same way before even finding /r/incels, and /r/incels hasn't "ruined" me like a lot of people think, people join incel forums because of their social interactions with girls, not because "it infects the minds of young men". 

Last thing, a big fuck you to inceltears, I get on average one pm a week on reddit from them telling me I'm a lifetime virgin loser who is bitter and has a dogshit personality, and that posting on incel forums is why I'm a loser. Guess who's wrong :). I believe in all of you buddy boyos, if I did it, then you all can, go for the girls that aren't popular and just keep trying until you find success.

Don't get your hopes up kid

Congrats man, I hope it goes well for you.

good luck man, im proud of you

if you truly are leaving I will miss you bro. you, along with many others were one of the standouts on the forum. anyway, peace.

Good luck boyo. Thought I disagree personality is the icing on the cake. You can be just gl and keep a girl. Personality is only for ugly people.

This is why teenagers shouldn’t be allowed to post here

At least post a thread on here if you actually lose your virginity to her and it gets serious.
But most likely op will come back here after he gets ghosted by her.

Blackpill: most of the 18-20 year olds end up ascending like this guy. They were just late developers, not like us real incels who are doomed from womb2tomb.

Good luck man I hope to follow in your footsteps soon.

itsOVER said:
Blackpill: most of the 18-20 year olds end up ascending like this guy. They were just late developers, not like us real incels who are doomed from womb2tomb.

Agreed, once you past that and tried everything its over.

Crustaciouse said:
At least post a thread on here if you actually lose your virginity to her and it gets serious.

she texted me a nude selfie, and flirts with me when we are alone, even if this doesn't work out she was still interested

Remember to never take it for granted. Don't rush in too soon though. Play it cool. Girls can sense nervousness and autism. Just stay chill throughout.

If things do go places, appreciate her to the maximum. There is no love like the first.

theultimate341 said:
Agreed, once you past that and tried everything its over.

21 is the cut off IMO. If you hit 21 a virgin you're fucking finished. Sure maybe you get laid one day but in terms of social development you'll be fucked for life.

>18 yo
>incel

pick one

fucking retarded teenagers

iiiTeMpeR said:
Crustaciouse said:
she texted me a nude selfie, and flirts with me when we are alone, even if this doesn't work out she was still interested
Does she know that you are a virgin?

see you next week.

dr-problematic said:
>18 yo
>incel

pick one

fucking retarded teenagers

legit, this irritates the fuck out of me tbh.

Panda said:

for what it's worth im 19 and never even had a girl look my way.

Panda said:

under 20yo's should be banned from this site.

whogivesafucc said:
for what it's worth im 19 and never even had a girl look my way.

Come back when you graduate college

good luck man and congratulations, hopefully you can escape this place.

Crustaciouse said:

she knows I've never had a girlfriend, so yes

itsOVER said:

iiiTeMpeR said:
she knows I've never had a girlfriend, so yes

what was her reaction when you told her? how did you handle it?

- incel

pick one

gl tho

Grats. If you can do it, then so can I. Unfortunately I'm too high inhibition IRL so I can't talk to girls normally like yourself. You're lucky that a girl initiated a conversation with you; maybe you're just a "cute" fakecel posing as an ugly virgin.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Crustaciouse said:
she knows I've never had a girlfriend, so yes
Fine, you might actually leave inceldom, tell us when you first kiss her and lose your virginity.

fukmylyf said:
legit, this irritates the fuck out of me tbh.

yeah, it vexes me to shit also man, the age pill is real as it gets

fuck teenagers with their bullshit, ive been sayin it since the old r/incels sub days, kids cant be incels untill 22 yo +

2000 year born, just lol @ this.

uglylifematters said:
what was her reaction when you told her? how did you handle it?

she didn't mind, normal reaction

This is why 18-year-olds shouldn't be allowed to call themselves incels. This is literally the life of every normie ever. "nobody likes meeeeeeoh never mind I have a girlfriend now" Dude, this girl even made all the hard work of approaching. You sound like any introverted girl who arrives in uni without having dated a boy and gets approached by a normie within the first year. Except you're a guy and it happened to you in a male-dominated program.

See you back here next week. The odds that she is already choking on one of those chads cocks nightly is astronomical.

Blackpill101 said:
Yourself.

D-did you just call me pretty?

ea1LOX7.png

Thanks but lolololololololno. I'm an acnecel.

Framecel222 said:
D-did you just call me pretty?

ea1LOX7.png

Thanks but lolololololololno. I'm an acnecel.

Just lol if you think your face has acne, lmao. You clearly don't know what real acne looks like.

Blackpill101 said:
Just lol if you think your face has acne, lmao. You clearly don't know what real acne looks like.

What does real acne look like?

cookinbreakfast said:
See you back here next week. The odds that she is already choking on one of those chads cocks nightly is astronomical.

I doubt it, she isn't a slut

This is why people younger than 22 should be banned from this forum. 90% of them are not incels but just slightly below average normies who didn't happen to meet a slut early enough.

see you space cowboy. i only hope for you the best and i want you to know that i really mean that. it sucks that we cant all be mr prince charming but if you can be somebodeies clark kent than i guess that means everything in the world.

i wish i could join you but i guess some folks just have to go their own ways. its fair, and its not easy living life alone but i can only hope things work outfor you. i really mean that.

Honestly happy for you. Hope it all works out and you never come back here again.

>tfw 24 and never been shown interest by any femoid
fuaaaarrrrrk. It's over for me.

Good luck, man. I hope you escape this hell