Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my last post.

Martialartscel said:
This is why people younger than 22 should be banned from this forum. 90% of them are not incels but just slightly below average normies who didn't happen to meet a slut early enough.

Statistically speaking most of us will escape inceldom, even the oldfags.

Framecel222 said:
What does real acne look like?

Not just some small pimples on your forehead, fag. 

I developed severe acne when I hit puberty, and my face got fucking ruined. You just gotta watch your diet and buy some cream to fix it, in your case. Accutane which is a long process itself) is not necessary.

"shes a unicorn you guys, shes not a cunt and doesnt have social media!" (guy ends up getting fucked over HARD by her in the next few months[?])

if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that, id have a few nickels. see you later, op.

Blackpill101 said:
Not just some small pimples on your forehead, fag. 

I developed severe acne when I hit puberty, and my face got fucking ruined. You just gotta watch your diet and buy some cream to fix it, in your case. Accurate (which is a long process itself) is not necessary.

Too late, I already went with the nuclear option. I'm one month into Accutane.

retarded_dumbshit said:
"shes a unicorn you guys, shes not a cunt and doesnt have social media!" (guy ends up getting fucked over HARD by her in the next few months[?])
if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that, id have a few nickels. see you later, op.

Even if that's true, he's going to produce more dopamine in the next couple months than all of us combined have produced in our entire lives.

We're witnessing a legitimate ascension right before our eyes. It's beautiful tbh.

Sure cuck, good luck getting emotionally raped in less than 2 months. I liked your posts. You even told her you never had a gf lmao

Framecel222 said:
D-did you just call me pretty?

ea1LOX7.png

Thanks but lolololololololno. I'm an acnecel.

Im not gonna lie bro, i seen your pics, you are pretty sexy

Tellem--T said:
Im not gonna lie bro, i seen your pics, you are pretty sexy

I've never been called sexy by a 6'4" BBC before.  :love:

giphy.gif

not gona lie. fuck u and i hate u.
hope it doesnt work out

yeh im a bitter and jelly one.
what makes u better than me to experience this?
fuck u

Lestat said:
hope it doesnt work out

fuck u

Same tbh

Framecel222 said:
I've never been called sexy by a 6'4" BBC before.  :love:

giphy.gif

Have u never been to prison?

Good luck to you. I hope it works out.

Framecel222 said:
We're witnessing a legitimate ascension right before our eyes. It's beautiful tbh.
i wouldnt consider one girl liking him an "ascension" tbh

See you tomorrow

retarded_dumbshit said:

i love your username boyo

Lestat said:
hope it doesnt work out

fuck u

tenor.gif

retarded_dumbshit said:
i wouldnt consider one girl liking him an "ascension" tbh

Why not? Wouldn't you be ecstatic if one girl liked you? I would.

Richard spencer said:
Have u never been to prison?

Lol of course not, if I got prison time I would rope or flee the country.

iiiTeMpeR said:
i love your username boyo

thanks u bb 

Framecel222 said:
Why not? Wouldn't you be ecstatic if one girl liked you? I would.

i would as well, but that doesnt mean i wouldve ascended. all it means is that some cunt found me appealing. for all i know that girl is out of her mind.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i would as well, but that doesnt mean i wouldve ascended. all it means is that some cunt found me appealing. for all i know that girl is out of her mind.

Fair enough.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I doubt it, she isn't a slut

>sends nude
>not a slut

lad I can already feel the bluepill crawling up to you, but I wish you luck in your ascending anyway, and please, report back with the experience of losing the virginity

This place might as well be r9k.

Darthmat said:

Unfortunately agreed, the social media aspect gives me a rash. Could use more traps, tho

anon_899 said:
>sends nude
>not a slut

lad I can already feel the bluepill crawling up to you, but I wish you luck in your ascending anyway, and please, report back with the experience of losing the virginity

Holy fuck you're right.....well she only sent me one earlier today (which is why i decided to post) and we know each other quite well tbh, honestly tho, I will 10000% come back here if I'm getting cucked, lmao I literally became what I despise.

You either die a truecel or live long enough to see yourself become a cuck. fuck dude if I get cucked I will for sure join MGTOW & just give up @ life.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Holy fuck you're right.....well she only sent me one earlier today (which is why i decided to post) and we know each other quite well tbh, honestly tho, I will 10000% if I'm getting cucked.

Dude don't even worry about whether or not she's a "slut" or if you're getting cucked. Just enjoy your time with her.

Framecel222 said:
Dude don't even worry about whether or not she's a "slut" or if you're getting cucked. Just enjoy your time with her.
Yes I will, but the fear of getting cucked gives me goosebumps tbh, holy fuck what if I giga chad hits on her? I seriously hope she won't be tempted, what gives me hope is that I get mogged hard by these jocks in our class yet she doesn't talk to them.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yes I will, but the fear of getting cucked gives me goosebumps tbh, holy fuck what if I giga chad hits on her? I seriously hope she won't be tempted, what gives me hope is that I get mogged hard by these jocks in our class yet doesn't talk to them.

Getting cucked by Chad isn't nearly as common as people on here say. From what I've seen, usually when a guy gets cheated on it's with another guy who is at a similar looks level as him. Chads aren't going around fucking everybody's girlfriend, that's more of a meme than anything else.

How are you an incel if your life is just starting out?? You’re here because you didn’t get laid in high school seriously

Good luck, don't delete the .me account though incase things go bad. Also give an update if it does work out.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Good luck, don't delete the .me account though incase things go bad. Also give an update if it does work out.

yep, tbh I don't know if I will never post again, like I said if I get cucked I will come back, and if I find an amazing blackpill (jeremy meeks tier) then I will post it because I might as well. yea I will give an update if I ascend officially

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yes I will, but the fear of getting cucked gives me goosebumps tbh, holy fuck what if I giga chad hits on her? I seriously hope she won't be tempted, what gives me hope is that I get mogged hard by these jocks in our class yet she doesn't talk to them.

She’s probably too nervous to talk to a chad. Once she gains a little more confidence she’ll definitely start fucking one a day

Jaylen said:
How are you an incel if your life is just starting out?? You’re here because you didn’t get laid in high school seriously

honestly brah in high school I would get bullied, a lot of times for my face, girls would make fun of me a lot and that crushed my self esteem, I found /r/incels last summer and felt immediately at home, I even made a reddit account just for incels, I actually agreed with the subs mentality of "face > anything else". But yes I started because of shitty high school experiences.

Jaylen said:
She’s probably too nervous to talk to a chad. Once she gains a little more confidence she’ll definitely start fucking one a day

brah stop making me feel insecure  :'(

Jaylen said:

nerdy girls often turn into the biggest sluts.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Jaylen said:
honestly brah in high school I would get bullied, a lot of times for my face, girls would make fun of me a lot and that crushed my self esteem, I found /r/incels last summer and felt immediately at home, I even made a reddit account just for incels, I actually agreed with the subs mentality of "face > anything else". But yes I started because of shitty high school experiences.

Jaylen said:
She’s probably too nervous to talk to a chad. Once she gains a little more confidence she’ll definitely start fucking one a day
brah stop making me feel insecure :'(

She’s already interested in you so you’ll probably fuck her no need to be insecure

A Good Friend said:
Darthmat said:
Unfortunately agreed, the social media aspect gives me a rash. Could use more traps, tho
mind detailing with specific examples and details of howd youd deal with this issue other than "ban all non-truecels"? from what ive seen, the people that complain about this website bitch about people not being 40+ touchless speakless virgins. what do you have to say? specifically.

iiiTeMpeR said:
yep, tbh I don't know if I will never post again, like I said if I get cucked I will come back, and if I find an amazing blackpill (jeremy meeks tier) then I will post it because I might as well. yea I will give an update if I ascend officially

Don't be thinking that far ahead just yet.

And good for you OP.

Panda said:
This is why teenagers shouldn’t be allowed to post here

Agreed. Should be restricted to over 22 year olds. Truecels, realcels, forevercels.

Also, holy fuck this girl has like texted you once? There are a million things that can happen. Cucked, dumped, taken for s ride. AWALT.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Shits happening irl, I ascended in a way, I'm gonna delete my reddit too because fuck reddit and that shithole, I'm still a virgin but chances are I'm gonna lose it very soon, it's been fun boyos, but it's time to move on. The whole reason why I started posting on /r/incels last summer and now here is cuz girls usually ignored me, but this one cute 19 year old seems interested and made it clear literally 40 minutes ago, she literally called me "cute" via text, and sent me a "naughty" pic of herself to me (a half nude selfie), that plus she is touchy irl, and we like the same things (comic book movies, computer science etc), and I'm 98% sure I won't end up friend zoned, this is a massive confidence boost, considering I've never had a girl give me ANY sort of attention in my 18 years of existence. Just for context this girl isn't like those highschool chicks who bullied me, she doesn't use social media that much (which is a good sign since social media is superficial), as many of you know, I'm in first year of uni studying computer science, this girl is in a few of my courses, we started I guess "talking" in october, thought nothing of it tho, I first started noticing she was always the one initiating all conversations with me, again thought nothing of it, their are a few jocks in our class, yet she chose to talk to me....this girl is like a 7/10 maybe PSL 5/10, but I find her very cute but I don't really care about that, we can legit talk for hours, and I'm not shy around her like I am with other girls. Btw this doesn't disprove looks theory, as I said earlier she called me "cute" via text, meaning she is attracted to me, proving once again looks are useful, and all of that "hold your frame brah" red pill cope truly is bullshit, I'm not really charismatic, I'm introverted, kind of shy, not really confident. Looks matter, my stance hasn't changed at all, you have to lure girls with your looks and trap them with your personality, unfortunately the problem with many of us was the barrier our attractiveness caused, a lot of girls will just cut you off completely just based on your face, I know that because I've experienced it first hand; so like I said, my stance on looks being important has been the same way before even finding /r/incels, and /r/incels hasn't "ruined" me like a lot of people think, people join incel forums because of their social interactions with girls, not because "it infects the minds of young men". 

Last thing, a big fuck you to inceltears, I get on average one pm a week on reddit from them telling me I'm a lifetime virgin loser who is bitter and has a dogshit personality, and that posting on incel forums is why I'm a loser. Guess who's wrong :). I believe in all of you buddy boyos, if I did it, then you all can, go for the girls that aren't popular and just keep trying until you find success.

See ya in a week after she uses you for validation bro.

Framecel222 said:
Statistically speaking most of us will escape inceldom, even the oldfags.

Do those statistics include hiring prostitutes? Because that's not much of an escape.

Besides, how do you know which statistics to apply? We are in uncharted territory here, in the age of Tinder. Hypergamy is accelerating and changes are so rapid that we have no idea how they will turn out. Look at what's happening in Japan. More than 30% of men aged 18-34 are virgins. That's a new thing, which statistics could predict that?

Finally, we are not a representative segment of the population, we are the lowest of the low. I don't know if there's any statistical data that applies to us.

I am 31 and I have pretty much given up.

Lmfao dont be so full of youreself. You should leave this place because of youre mental state or youre social circles.

Not because of one girl who is showing 'interest' in you.
NEWSFLASH: this happens from time tot time (for most of us)

And you actually think you will ascend because of this? 
Jfl you better get youre shit together and do be so desprate because of ONE foid. If they truly loved you, you wouldnt be here anyway.

Nothing wrong with leaving this place but youre reason why is WACK.

Lmfao dont be so full of youreself. You should leave this place because of youre mental state or youre social circles.

Not because of one girl who is showing 'interest' in you.
NEWSFLASH: this happens from time tot time (for most of us)

And you actually think you will ascend because of this? 
Jfl you better get youre shit together and do be so desprate because of ONE foid. If they truly loved you, you wouldnt be here anyway.

Nothing wrong with leaving this place but youre reason why is WACK.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lmfao dont be so full of youreself. You should leave this place because of youre mental state or youre social circles.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not because of one girl who is showing 'interest' in you.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]NEWSFLASH: this happens from time tot time (for most of us)[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And you actually think you will ascend because of this? [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jfl you better get youre shit together and do be so desprate because of ONE foid. If they truly loved you, you wouldnt be here anyway.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nothing wrong with leaving this place but youre reason why is WACK.[/font]

Ban this retard already

Twisted said:
This thread is just ragefuel tbh

Surely this constitutes as bragging right? I mean if I get warned for simply posting my photofeeler results and mentioning my tinder matches, then surely this guy is doing worse as he’s ACTUALLY going somewhere with a girl.

Anyway I don’t believe any of your bullshit about the girl being different and I truly believe you’re going to get fucked over by her. Thanks a lot for once again giving unwarranted validation to a femoid.

Incels SHOULD NOT get into relationships with girls because our knowledge of the blackpill should teach us on how they’ll end.

Cya back here when she cucks you/leaves you.

itsOVER said:
Blackpill: most of the 18-20 year olds end up ascending like this guy. They were just late developers, not like us real incels who are doomed from womb2tomb.

This is why I am skeptical of those under 20, it was just bdd all along. One down and at least ten more to go.

Twisted said:
This thread is just ragefuel tbh

Surely this constitutes as bragging right? I mean if I get warned for simply posting my photofeeler results and mentioning my tinder matches, then surely this guy is doing worse as he’s ACTUALLY going somewhere with a girl.

Anyway I don’t believe any of your bullshit about the girl being different and I truly believe you’re going to get fucked over by her. Thanks a lot for once again giving unwarranted validation to a femoid.

Incels SHOULD NOT get into relationships with girls because our knowledge of the blackpill should teach us on how they’ll end.

Cya back here when she cucks you/leaves you.

youre a worse bragger tbh ngl
1 goodbye post with a bit of bragging is acceptable

oh and op send me a pic of her

I hate 18 year old faggots today that can mine all the good advice from internet (even places like incels.is) and have no idea what it was like being 18 in the 90s where unpopular men (even ppl I could say) were literally imprisoned in their homes

OP was an excellent example, always was a faggot every single post of his read like it was written by a faggot