Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is modern-day prison.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Modern day prison

This is modern day slavery, how can wageslaving as an engineer be any worse than this crap? So you expect me to rot in this room for 6+ years s
Abc
tudying for a master's while chad from MCU is out there partying all night - no fucking thanks, 2 years and I'm done.

I mean when you look at this picture, HOW COME YOU NOT EXPECT ME to quit??????!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!

the alternative is rotting on this computer

Last edited:
What a weird cry for attention

Looks like a picture a foid would take, except she'd be in it :feelshaha:

wageslaving, degrees, salary, college...

nigga, do you do anything else

brutal. i dont know either how some of us ricemen cope. there is no previlege being a coping ricecel

At least that's a decent job. You ever had a blue collar job? This shit is slave labor. I work all day like a goddamn nigger.

Could be worse, @Sneir has to go to literal death labour camp.

Prisons in Finland are 5 star hotels.

Being an incel is worse than prison. You suffer for a crime you didn't even commit

Being an incel is worse than prison. You suffer for a crime you didn't even commit
And we will never leave this Incel-alcatraz

Wage cucking is made brutal on purpose so that more money can go to ((( higher ups)))