Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is lookscel's mother and he will never be posting here again

take me to an ultra-conservative Jesus camp, mom-san :feelshehe:

Hey, lookscels mom if you're reading this please go on your son's computer and delete that folder called "Homework" that is on his desktop.
Thanks.

He is still posting here, this is not good parenting. You haven’t done anything you said.
I tried my best but he won't listen. I try to talk with him and make him a nice positive kid again but everytime I try to do all he replies is " I don't remember asking ".
Hey, lookscels mom if you're reading this please go on your son's computer and delete that folder called "Homework" that is on his desktop.
Thanks.
Thanks for informing me about this " Homework ". I had asked him to delete all those horrifying pictures of those cartoons but it seems he likes them very much, even worse his collection has grown. I will be having a serious talk with him over this.

boobs and vegana please

@Lookscel where's your avi from?

This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
Either give your pussy to your son or give your pussy to me.
Either way, step aside and offer up the puss

u have loicense for that ma'am?

Let him play with us , please