Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how women view people at different heights

kinggGoblin

kinggGoblin

Officer
Of course with indians and SEA at worst and white chads on top

Attachments

• vewl6ufoe1a51.jpg
    vewl6ufoe1a51.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 376
It's crazy how a few inches can make such a drastic difference, foids are so shallow

Manlets are looked down on as bootscum

What a dumb graphics.

Also borderline racist, considering they purposefully exaggerated the difference by scaling and shifting.

What a dumb graphics.

Also borderline racist, considering they purposefully exaggerated the difference by scaling and shifting.

That's how foids actually view the difference between 6'2 and 5'11 individuals, though.

What a dumb graphics.

Seems like a graphic you would see in the dailymail or another British tabloid ngl

Looks like the levels of respect given according to height. 1.75m (legit non fraud) is borderline short but still doable depending on other stats. Anything lower is completely over in 2020.

Whoah man, I am shocked to learn that the Dutch are only 35cm tall! I thank whoever made this chart for the accurate, informative representation.

USA is a fatcel JFL

I haven't looked into this much, but I think Anglo-Saxon countries may have much lower height compared to NL, because until recently NL wasn't a prime destination for curries and rice to emigrate to, while US and UK always were.
I wonder if there are charts split by ethnicity. I would think the average height for white Americans of Anglo-Saxon or other European descent should be around 1.80m / 6ft...

That's how foids actually view the difference between 6'2 and 5'11 individuals, though.

5'10 vs 6'5 is only a 10% difference

but most people view it as a massive difference

humans are fucked up

5'10 vs 6'5 is only a 10% difference

but most people view it as a massive difference

humans are fucked up
It's a 10% difference in height but the frame is also bigger as well, in terms of volume the difference is much bigger than 10%