Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how vast majority of polish people live

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
@NorthernWind @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @BlackCel_from_ZA @wereq @Epedaphic @Whitefeminineboy @RealSchizo

Last edited:
True sigma male.

Don’t dox me like that.

Over for rural Poland B cels:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Skide: Origins:feelskek::feelskek:.

LOL when he fucks the sofa :lul: :lul: :lul:
Reminded me of some old Fox Kids/Jetix show (don't remember the name at all now) which was basically a series of sketches, and one of the recurring ones was about a girl whose mom is a sofa:feelshaha:.

True sigma male.

Reminded me of some old Fox Kids/Jetix show (don't remember the name at all now) which was basically a series of sketches, and one of the recurring ones was about a girl whose mom is a sofa:feelshaha:.
what
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

slav blood in me yes fuck furniture

archonik was a cuck and was raising a kid that were not his

Yet another lost media mystery solved just by talking about it:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

My Mother the Armchair: A teenage girl consistently becomes embarrassed by her mother: a yellow armchair with a purse.
Ah, I see. So I got it a bit wrong:shock:.

Captain Gagtastic: The namesake supervillain, who terrorizes a family by telling anti-jokes and makes them cry instead of laughing.
Jfl, the memories are coming back with this one as well:feelskek::feelskek:.

i hop russia attacks poland

Polish and just generally eastern Europe village houses mog the overpriced globohomo shoebox appartments in the west. (I'm speaking of experience.)

same thing in croatia, the only difference is that the climate is hotter and sunny

@NorthernWind @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @BlackCel_from_ZA @wereq @Epedaphic @Whitefeminineboy @RealSchizo

View attachment 1094010
It's the same in all balkan countries trust me bro.

Well with one exception in Bulgaria the gypsies live in tents and the horses in the house .