Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how Native Americans got wiped out

Foids fucking disgust me.

And they call US the perverts and pathetic losers, just because we coom to a bunch of anime tiddies.

Meanwhile they participate into the most depraved fetishes on earth as young as fucking 19, not in fantasy, but in fucking reality.

With 19 I just played World of Warcraft and occasionally fapped to anime girls jfl.

they are all traitors to their own race

Foids fucking disgust me.

View attachment 470133View attachment 470134

And they call US the perverts and pathetic losers, just because we coom to a bunch of anime tiddies.

Meanwhile they participate into the most depraved fetishes on earth as young as fucking 19, not in fantasy, but in fucking reality.

With 19 I just played World of Warcraft and occasionally fapped to anime girls jfl.
:dafuckfeels: What the hell is that

fapping material for @tehgymcel420 and @gymletethnicel

i hope she only gets killed

r/raceplay is so fucking wild, bunch of guys calling the women that post nigger and other slurs :feelshaha: but as a white man i personally have no issue with ethnic females acting this way.

because you guys are ethnic cucks

That women is a cunt.

This is why the white race is being wiped out, racemixing only has one result: White + Non-White=Non-White. No other way about it. There's nothing to celebrate here, the Native population of America is increasing in absolute numbers + their birth rate is among the highest in North America, whites are declining and our birth rate is decreasing.

Fuck any of you who celebrate this shit. Fucking scum.
I mean the white race kinda started that shit though, the ethnics are just finishing it lol

I mean the white race kinda started that shit though, the ethnics are just finishing it lol
But they are not, whites guys still get ethnic women, Asian guys get shafted

i don't want ethnic foids to fuck white men, but they do anyway.
Would you fuck and breed with an Aboriginal up in "Canada"?
[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, my father is "Native American" (here we call them indios or indigenous), my mother is white so I am mixed.[/UWSL] [UWSL]But what can I tell you, my cousins on the other hand are whores who pass the publication on white chad, the JBW is applied very well here, but since there are not many whites, they have to settle for ethnic men.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
How much of the population in your country are indigenous, or are they just mostly mestizos? And do they only speak Spanish or do the majority also speak indigenous languages as well?

I guess the foids only want white because of the casta system imposed by conquistadors. Yet most of the indigenous men end up as trucels for being brown manlets that get mogged by white criollos and castizos.

Btw, I've heard some tribes in South America still have arranged marriages.

They are, like @darkblue said:
This is why the white race is being wiped out, racemixing only has one result: White + Non-White=Non-White

That's what I mean, that's the irony of it all, whites are the ones who "kicked this whole thing off" lol

Whites get genocided by our own ability to not keep our dicks in our pants. Nothing changes the fact that our population is shrinking, the Asian/Sand/Tyrone (ethnic) population is growing.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. I can't stand cumskins who gloat about white men and ethnic whores. Fucking burn in hell you piece of garbage race traitor scum.

Whites get genocided by our own ability to not keep our dicks in our pants. Nothing changes the fact that our population is shrinking, the Asian/Sand/Tyrone (ethnic) population is growing.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. I can't stand cumskins who gloat about white men and ethnic whores. Fucking burn in hell you piece of garbage race traitor scum.
Arab women are white tho

disgusting

she's cute though wish I had a chance :cryfeels: