Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how Native Americans got wiped out

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
I love to fantasize about a group of white men coming into my village and raping me in front of my tribe using my tight red pussy for their own enjoyment while my elders watch me get filled up with white cum ❤️ ☺️

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/tainttangler69/comments/gc52ny/i_love_to_fantasize_about_a_group_of_white_men/

21 waifu2x photo noise1 scale tta 1

I know it's been posted before :feelsjuice:

This is just 1 year ago :worryfeels: imagine how it is now

That women is a cunt.

This is why the white race is being wiped out, racemixing only has one result: White + Non-White=Non-White. No other way about it. There's nothing to celebrate here, the Native population of America is increasing in absolute numbers + their birth rate is among the highest in North America, whites are declining and our birth rate is decreasing.

Fuck any of you who celebrate this shit. Fucking scum.

What the actual fuck :worryfeels:

And I thought I had weird fetish JFL

ethnonationalism is cucked unless all races agree women shouldn't have rights

That women is a cunt.

This is why the white race is being wiped out, racemixing only has one result: White + Non-White=Non-White. No other way about it. There's nothing to celebrate here, the Native population of America is increasing in absolute numbers + their birth rate is among the highest in North America, whites are declining and our birth rate is decreasing.

I don’t care about the white race, but I hate women, so I don’t celebrate this.

If you read anything about how the natives reacted to the spaniards when they arrived this is literally what happened.

Colonizer fetishism is lifefuel for us mayocels but how do you meet an adequate number of these girls? Also pretty sure (if the seasons of Mohawk Girls I've watched are any indicator) that they are still Chad-only

how Native Americans got wiped out​

BTW don't call them that please, no humans are truly 'native' to the Americas (we began in Africa)

The so-called aboriginals/natives are descended from humans who immigrated across the Beringian Strait so we ought to call them Beringians.

I also disagree with calling them the "First Nations" of North America because there is plentiful evidence that Solutreans boated over to the Americas from Europe centuries before the Beringians came.

The "Second Nations" Beringians basically murdered the Solutreans and displaced them. America was discovered by white people. It belongs to white europeans, descendants of the Solutreans who managed to survive by fleeing back to Europe.

Last edited:
Colonizer fetishism is lifefuel for us mayocels but how do you meet an adequate number of these girls? Also pretty sure (if the seasons of Mohawk Girls I've watched are any indicator) that they are still Chad-only

BTW don't call them that please, no humans are truly 'native' to the Americas (we began in Africa)

The so-called aboriginals/natives are descended from humans who immigrated across the Beringian Strait so we ought to call them Beringians.

I also disagree with calling them the "First Nations" of North America because there is plentiful evidence that Solutreans boated over to the Americas from Europe centuries before the Beringians came.

The "Second Nations" Beringians basically murdered the Solutreans and displaced them. America was discovered by white people. It belongs to white europeans, descendants of the Solutreans who managed to survive by fleeing back to Europe.
I used to watch soul train....

Fake as shit,she most likely wants the African tribe to do that with their BBC

I love to fantasize about a group of white men coming into my village and raping me in front of my tribe using my tight red pussy for their own enjoyment while my elders watch me get filled up with white cum
❤️
☺️

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/tainttangler69/comments/gc52ny/i_love_to_fantasize_about_a_group_of_white_men/

View attachment 461848
I know it's been posted before

@thespanishcel thoughts?
I don’t care about the white race, but I hate women, so I don’t celebrate this.
You should try going into the non-civilized parts of "Canada", aka the backwoods and knock up a First Nation Aboriginal squaw.
This is just 1 year ago :worryfeels: imagine how it is now
It's been going on since 1492.

Last edited:
@thespanishcel thoughts?

You should try going into the non-civilized parts of "Canada", aka the backwoods and knock up a First Nation Aboriginal squaw.

It's been going on since 1492.
:feelskek:

Colonizer fetishism is lifefuel for us mayocels but how do you meet an adequate number of these girls?
being white doesn't matter if you're sub5. I'm a legit 2 or 3 out of ten and i am very sure majority of non white women would not want me. Hell not even white women would want me. Being White is pointless if you're either autistic, ugly, or have social anxiety, or fat. And i'm literally all of those
Fake as shit,she most likely wants the African tribe to do that with their BBC
cope lol. But i'd rather be a tyrone or native american chad than be stuck as a incel white boy

being white doesn't matter if you're sub5. I'm a legit 2 or 3 out of ten and i am very sure majority of non white women would not want me. Hell not even white women would want me. Being White is pointless if you're either autistic, ugly, or have social anxiety, or fat. And i'm literally all of those

cope lol. But i'd rather be a tyrone or native american chad than be stuck as a incel white boy
You keep coping faggot

What's there to seethe about? Toilets want chad and not us or you (assuming you're not a :chad: ).

This ain't no revelation. :feelsmage:
What do you think about Native Americans? Are Berbers going in the same way as them?

What do you think about Native Americans? Are Berbers going in the same way as them?
I feel sorry for them tbh ngl. The entire world is a white man playground. We're already the same.

I feel sorry for them tbh ngl. The entire world is a white man playground. We're already the same.
Do you wish they still got to preserve their race and their languages and had their tribes remain soveregin?

White Incels... it's TIME! Let's give the Native whore what she wants.

Yeah, I have sympathy for the natives too. They the AIM movement should just go IRA on white men and America in general.
They should ask for sexual affirmative action and make the white foids attone for their ancestors actions.:feelsmage:

Ngl I'm sick of WN bullshit. I wish they'll just die already.

They should ask for sexual affirmative action and make the white foids attone for their ancestors actions.:feelsmage:

Ngl I'm sick of WN bullshit. I wish they'll just die already.
So have Amerindian men fuck white foids and have his mestizo babies?

Yes :feelsmage:

If not to reclaim their country. Then just to spite cumskin even more.
I mean, would you still take a Navajo foid from Arizona and take her back to Algeria?

At least she is very specific :feelswhat:

Is there any nativecel?

being white doesn't matter if you're sub5. I'm a legit 2 or 3 out of ten and i am very sure majority of non white women would not want me
Majority is a pretty high-bar, we could easily find happiness is only 40% of ethnic women liked us, for every 5 girls you asked out 2 would accept.

Hell not even white women would want me.
Not sure what you mean by 'not even', the point with ethnic women is they have a higher chance of accepting you because of their racist fetishizing of white males.

Being White is pointless if you're either autistic, ugly, or have social anxiety, or fat. And i'm literally all of those
Being white is not an asset in and of itself, it simply correlates with cohesive societies, beauty and intelligence.

I'd question how many whitecels are actually stuck, I doubt they've tried with all the ghetto ladies due to logical fears, call it reasonable precaution or mentalcel

Whitu cockru onry pill strikes again.

Did she really just say such blasphemy?

*sigh*
Alright… Imma head out…
If your parents, grandparents, ancestors saw this post, they’d be very upset to say the least. WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR NATIVE PRIDE, WOMAN?!
BCDAA5D5 5D14 447F 8454 5FA6B080177F

Last edited:
When Pocahontas can't get enough of John Smith's dick, many such cases all throughout North America.

Voluntary colonization? Yeah, I guess that's what you call it.

:feelsjuice:

That women is a cunt.

This.

In about 20 years time:

White girl posting "I love fantasizing about spics crossing the border to come rape me and make up 80% of the US population"