Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how medieval Catholic mass looked like (recreation of a 15th century mass)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This video is an historical reconstruction of a Roman Rite mass that have been done estimatedly on October 4, 1450, 18th Sunday after Pentecost, this is a form of Mass before the Tridentine and Novus Ordo Mass was implemented.

They even had people dressed like in the middle ages and everything.

This is the real traditional Catholicism I felt in love with. The masses in Latin language feel so much more mystical and spiritual.

Unfortunately, most Catholics are totally cucked and liberal now, and we don't have this spirituality anymore, but hopefully the Church will be healed one day.

My favorite part of the video is from 8:30 when Gloria in excelsis Deo is sung.

Tridentine masses are also great
Catholics have great esthetics

I like hymns.

I havent attended any religious gatherings for a while.

Bring back the old Christianity tbh. The new one, which caters to liberals, communists, trans people and faggots is very uninviting.

I know, hate the sin and not the sinner, but it looks like modern Christians hates neither.

Last edited:
What language is that? I thought it's Roman or Latin but I hear things like "älska Gud"

What language is that? I thought it's Roman or Latin but I hear things like "älska Gud"

They made this in Sweden so parts of the mass are Swedish.

cristianity is dead, they died in the moment they let liberals brain wash childrem

Catholicism is dying after Vatican II tbh. i don't see the point of becoming a priest when u meet only old women

Oh I see. But jfl @ the state of Sweden now

Does even 0.00001% of men in the West are still interested in becoming a priest? I think not

probably from the traditional faction within the Church (SSPX, FSSP and the like). the only foreigner in your village would probably be an african or a filipino priest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back