Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how I'm browsing this site in school right now

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Izrezak

I absolutely cannot be busted as an incel in my school, but I have a pathological need to post here. :feelswow::giga::feelsmega::feelstrash:

I do the same with autistic websites

ask teach if u can give a lesson on the blackpill and how fucking 0ver it is

School? As in highschool?

Why would you browse this site in public? I am paranoid of being foudn out, and dont even browse in public on my phone. I only browse at work if no one else is in the room, or when I am taking a shit.

Why would you browse this site in public? I am paranoid of being foudn out, and dont even browse in public on my phone. I only browse at work if no one else is in the room, or when I am taking a shit.
I have needs, my guy. So far, I've seen no indications that someone knows that I post here.

Over for Croatcels ngl

im way too paranoid to browse this site connected to my school's internet.

I always knew you were young by the way you post. What are you, 13

Hide tab

Very few people are going to pay attention to a tab the width of their pinky finger on some generic desktop background. Especially if they're fucking dumb normalfags whose brains seize up every time they see more than a dozen words on a screen or piece of paper

View attachment 56636
Very few people are going to pay attention to a tab the width of their pinky finger on some generic desktop background. Especially if they're fucking dumb normalfags whose brains seize up every time they see more than a dozen words on a screen or piece of paper
Partician-tier autistic website hiding. Very nice, @jerrycan dan :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: