Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how hard an ethnic man needs to betabux if he wants any chance of keeping a foid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
just have money theory

this fucking sucks, I’m Chinese and broke, great. :feelsrope:

She'll divorce rape him and keep the house lol

Chinese women are very demanding of betabuxx. They want their husbands to have a house, a car, and regular gifts.
And they’ll still cuck the Asian guy for white chad

Chinese women are very demanding of betabuxx. They want their husbands to have a house, a car, and regular gifts.
At the same time, China pays even skilled workers with STEM degrees Jack shit for hard labor.

In the end, he will still get cucked by white chad jfl

I wonder what goes through the minds of these type of guys when they do cucked shit like this. He better put a prenup stronger than Evan Spiegel’s

this is just classic bro chad turks and arabs always go for those eastern european or russian stacies it's actually crazy :feelscry:

foid is gonna cuck that betabuxx so hard when he's away from the villa

She'll divorce rape him and keep the house lol
Looks like it's in Egypt, she'll have a hard time with that.
foid is gonna cuck that betabuxx so hard when he's away from the villa
The villa is in Egypt, not like she can find anyone to cuck him with there, especially since tourists are too afraid to go there these days.
this is just classic bro chad turks and arabs always go for those eastern european or russian stacies it's actually crazy :feelscry:
He looks so proud of himself too.

Is the guy Iranian?

That guy is barely an ethnic, very white looking. At least he's kind of short. He's smart to buy the villa in Egypt. I think the foid would have a harder time stealing that in the divorce. If that house were in California or NYC, it would be in the millions, but I would estimate that villa costs around 700K in USD.

He's Egyptian.

Not really, no. How loose is your definition of white?

The dude is a shade of white away from looking like Shia LeBeouf. He is ethnic, don't get me wrong, but there is a spectrum of how ethnic you are, and Egyptians, even Iranians are practically Italian looking. If they secularmaxx, it would take either a self-hating noodlewhore, an alt-righter, or a phrenologist, someone alone those lines to tell the difference.

Last edited:
He is ethnic, don't get me wrong, but there is a spectrum of how ethnic you are, and Egyptians, even Iranians are practically Italian looking. If they secularmaxx, it would take either a self-hating noodlewhore, an alt-righter, or a phrenologist, someone alone those lines to tell the difference.
If Iran and Levant Arab weren't Islamic, foids would view men of these regions positively and these men would have less problems.

If Iran and Levant Arab weren't Islamic, foids would view men of these regions positively and these men would have less problems.

Iranians were viewed as hip and sexy before the revolution:

Money and cunt mogs me.

I thought your post would be about Gerges having to collect trash to have his fat wife stay with him jfl
Gerges must live such a shitty life, betabuxing in the worst conditions just so he can go home to his fat disgusting wife.

The dude is a shade of white away from looking like Shia LeBeouf. He is ethnic, don't get me wrong, but there is a spectrum of how ethnic you are, and Egyptians, even Iranians are practically Italian looking. If they secularmaxx, it would take either a self-hating noodlewhore, an alt-righter, or a phrenologist, someone alone those lines to tell the difference.
Northern Italians I consider white, southern Italians not really

He's so proud of himself, this is ascension for ethnics.

Fuck my face is so subhuman

the place isn’t even that nice, I expected something more tasteful

Just buy a house theory

Shekhata al-Moggadis still statusmogs him though.

just get billions of dollars and go to a poor country to get a wife

had a guy like this over here, he was telling my friend who was looking for a serious gf that "you can find her anytime you want, bro" :feelskek:

Images

Mayocels go to Asia to betabux ethnic women because white women rather go with an rich chang.

I could so imagine him coming home in that house and walking in to Chad nailing her hahaha

Just have rich parents theory
Anyway he's good looking too and he does all this shit. I mean, he is probably so rich he does not care at all

The difference between arabs and white SMV is very brutal. Just works 100000 hours and become multi millionaire to compensate the difference between your race and white race bro

just be egyptian

just have money theory

this fucking sucks, I’m Chinese and broke, great. :feelsrope:
BoxER Rebellionmaxx

What a cuck for being rich and spending money on a foid.

Imagine having to buy a house just to impress a foid.