Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy this is how femoids look without makeup

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
take two pretty much, thought i'd make a long shitpost soon to debunk the ancient larp of ''women wear makeup for themselves''. (when i muster up enough IQ)

yes thats the same noodle whore :rolleyes:

01122011089.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

index.png

Attachments

• An-example-showing-how-makeup-can-easily-change-the-overall-facial-appearance-resulting.jpg
    An-example-showing-how-makeup-can-easily-change-the-overall-facial-appearance-resulting.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 100
  • dDIQF2mEC-Xr8piW9O9X9gIn_e3-a2i6JdA_L4LlhI8.jpg
    dDIQF2mEC-Xr8piW9O9X9gIn_e3-a2i6JdA_L4LlhI8.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
It's amazing how much make up women wear and how different it makes them look. Make up should be banned :feelswhat:

The after makeup of these women are still ugly. My oneitis mogs them all without makeup

Still fogs the average noodle to death

JFL; was she trying to appear whiter with the makeup as well? :feelskek:

When plastic surgery becomes easier and more available, it'll be hilarious seeing foid's reactions realizing they won't be able to tell a genetic Chad from one made with the help of some medical magic; their own poison fed to them. :feelsclown:

It's amazing how much make up women wear and how different it makes them look. Make up should be banned :feelswhat:
absolutely brothER :feelswhat:

When plastic surgery becomes easier and more available, it'll be hilarious seeing foid's reactions realizing they won't be able to tell a genetic Chad from one made with the help of some medical magic; their own poison fed to them. :feelsclown:
the future is incel :owo:

We should be attacking and burning down places that sell cosmetics

CUMSKIN WHORES LOOK LIKE TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS :feelspuke:

by then we'll probably be able to edit genes in the womb and engineer chads

and dinosaurs so we can eat them

She looks decent without makeup.

beside the topic im fucking hungry

But you picked a decent looking noodle without make up. The average noodlewhore without make or double eyelid surgery usually has the boiled-egg look.

The fakeup made them look worse holy shit.

Noodle looks better without (in the first pic)

True, it’s identity fraud

And they believe in their own illusion.

I pray surgery improves to the point where an incel can transform facially into a Chad. Makeup is unfair