Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this is how female sex workers swindle male clients

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

@3:34

everything i tell my male customers was fake

Obviously they will tell lies, they want your money fast, and go to the next client to get more. Also we shouldn't call them sex-workers, they are whores, sluts , prostitutes any name you want.

this is why paying for prostitutes is cucking. shoplifting is the way to get sex from them.

this is why paying for prostitutes is cucking. shoplifting is the way to get sex from them.
But their pimps can shoot you. I like the idea but's seems too dangerous to pull that off.

I prefer the term Sex Having Childshitters.
Sound good to me, but not sex workers. No fucking way we should call them like this.

Screen Shot 2018 09 23 at 53905 AM

What got you out of whoring was you smashing head first into the wall, and now you're trying to make buzzfeed videos for sympathy from other ugly landwhales.

Sound good to me, but not sex workers. No fucking way we should call them like this.
"Worker" implies that they have a purpose.. whores don't have purposes so it is a fabrication, a make work position. The only purpose they have is cooking, cleaning and making babies and they are subpar in all three, especially in modern times.
View attachment 44487

What got you out of whoring was you smashing head first into the wall, and now you're trying to make buzzfeed videos for sympathy from other ugly landwhales.
Wow, SHC looks like absolute trash.

kinda stupid tbh. the ho definitely is tho

Seems pretty reasonable she'd make her life story up if you look at the first bit of the video, do you really think her customers who are paying her money want to hear about her povo abused childhood?

This fucking cunt again..why doesnt youtube ban her?

Finding a good hooker is like searching for a unicorn

Last edited:
But their pimps can shoot you. I like the idea but's seems too dangerous to pull that off.

stab them when their back is turned. Pimps are foid enablers. plus now I can carry a gun. whoops.

stab them when their back is turned. Pimps are foid enablers. plus now I can carry a gun. whoops.
Well if you have a gun good for you, do that, tbh i don't like paying either, but i am not to brave enough to care firearms and laws here prevent me to carry either way.

stoppped watching when l heard "my mom had drug addiction"