Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My female coworkers are hit on by customers all the time

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Random male customers keep walking into my store to speak to my female coworkers and ask them for their numbers or their Instagram. My female coworkers aren't even pretty or attractive, they are below average looking, and they still pull tons of guys without trying. I hate this world

Average whores have such high Smv fucking clown world

Same thing at the warehouse, where I work. Foids are regularly surrounded by, at least, one guy, who will chat to her and then sometimes another two or three will come and join them. Foid SMV is beyond ridiculous.

Same thing at the warehouse, where I work. Foids are regularly surrounded by, at least, one guy, who will chat to her and then sometimes another two or three will come and join them. Foid SMV is beyond ridiculous.
Modern women have too much power, they must lose their privileges in order to create an equal playing field for men and women in regard to the dating market

Last edited:
normfags just want a "wife" "family" and "love" not much sex. but that's better trait for peaceful existence

Way it is, only chads receive this for the male demographic.