Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is how black women really feel about black men

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
Sheboons gonna sheboon

She doesn't show the telltale signs of bedwenchery (septum ring, talking "white", "alt" fashion sense, caucusoid hobbies such as skateboarding, cosplay, rock music, goofy hair colors and styles to avoid looking "nappy" etc)

She's just skinny. No doubt another thing niggas made fun of her for. Not having a fatty. And her hair looks "busted"
thought white guys like nappy look tbh

Yeah, but black men do want black women for the most part it's actually pathetic how loyal black men are to a bunch of backstabbers ...the numbers are misleading black men date out largely because black women CHASED THEM OFF (TERRELL OWENS ETC). black women date out because they want to and probably would more if other men liked them more

but black women are mostly fixated on pookie Tyrone and nonblacks. The average black man is irrelevant to black women because the system promotes athletes and pookies and hoes and they eat it up.
I agree, black men like black women when they are hot like Rhianna when she was younger

Arab slaver is still ongoing, only she doesn't want those slave masters.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZKEFkB3yo
Reminds me of this episode.

Her mother married an old white b00mer beta buxx, I can't make this shit up.

America is a cirucs at this point :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

"All niggers are ghetto monkeys" from the mouth of this black girl, based niggers.

We need more blacks like this. All black w0men are white mans wh0res like asian w0men.

Last edited:
Arab slaver is still ongoing, only she doesn't want those slave masters.

Arabs n1ggers and j00s are trash (As a group, though some indviduals within them can be diffrent and resent the group)

The only ethnics I love are Asians, Native americans, and Indians.

Arabs n1ggers and j00s are trash (As a group, though some indviduals within them can be diffrent and resent the group)
Fair. Still, my point stands she wants attractive white slave masters, not sub5 ethnic masters.

I've been saying this for a long time but foids are INFINITELY more "biggoted" than ANY Nazi/[Other leftist boogeyman].

There's black women who are into race play stuff but they all have the same look and are horrifically ugly. I'm not attracted to most black women so I wouldn't really care who they date

I believe you, but I think you're just misreading the situation. 99% of South Africans are poor. Chinese men have money. That's the only reason why they pick Chinese men over South Africans. South Africans mog Chinese men in every way except money. He's just betabuxxing while she's getting her back blown out by Tyrones on the side. If she had access to a rich South African, she would pick him over the Chinese man easily.
Never really thought about it like that but you do make a valid point, I may need to dig into the matter

Betabuxxing doesn't count as black women having genuine attraction to Asian men.
how would you know what black women find attractive?
I'd say a black stacy isn't even possible unless she's mixed. But black women use those mixed women as proof that black women are desired.
It definitely is possible to find a black stacy who isn't mixer but it is very very rare. I agree that most black stacies are mixed. Even a black woman having 15% white blood would be enough to massively affect her facial features. Though a black women needs to be like 60-70% white to look truly truly beautiful

B564fae9 4b81 4cba a973 15ced4aec366
E87ebe57 649a 46fd ba7a e205e0332159
Libyan girls

It definitely is possible to find a black stacy who isn't mixer but it is very very rare. I agree that most black stacies are mixed. Even a black woman having 15% white blood would be enough to massively affect her facial features. Though a black women needs to be like 60-70% white to look truly truly beautiful

View attachment 939989View attachment 939993View attachment 939994
I think they can be pretty and less white
Emma Brenda Wanjiru
08671c40fb68ae3e6d03d94636d7a4f4
Cae95106ac2dfbd96d76b4fa10180eff
3d29c749be
76f5acf3d
Ebony soles by skimmm ddexxno fullview
FOwpqnRXMAY3NK4
55a3a22037498d1f0ec64e52480ae67e
8db9c8482ba8e7b89f63048aaac97f24
55204910 001 935e

No woman likes Asian men because they're short, feminine, low testosterone, have squinty eyes, and small dicks. Black women in particular are very strict about men being masculine and having big dicks because their dark skin and aggressive features give them a hard time feeling feminine to begin with, so they need an extremely masculine man to make up for it. Black women and Asian men are like the polar opposites of their genders. Black women are too masculine, and Asian men are too feminine. The only thing that would bring them together is if there's money involved. Which is the case with the rich Chinese foreigners getting with poor African women.

View attachment 939989View attachment 939993View attachment 939994
Yeah I agree. I'd even say those girls in those pics are hotter than most white Stacies I've seen. A small amount of black blood could be really beneficial for a white woman's looks depending on how the genes express themselves.

She'll end up with 1 of the clowns she friend zoned

When will someone, anyone submit to browns? Ethnic women submit to BWC and white women to BBC, but no one submits to my poor brown pp. :cryfeels: