Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is how black women really feel about black men

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-

@depressedblackcel
@veqdera
@LDARbeforeROPE
@AfricanIncel
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Antifem Lord
@thisissparta420
@Osman279
@BlackCell_from_ZA
@NothinButAComedy
@Nagisa_Shingetsu
@Sleepycell
@NigerianCel.
@Rabbi Schneerson
@future&$
@Snhook
@WØLF
@Truckzo
@IronsideCel
@Galaxydino583
@Izayacel
@wgm24
@Intellau_Celistic
@DragonBallZCel
@diedlonely
@Master
@lifefuel
@incelpardo99

Damn its fucking ovER for blackcels mang, I hate miscegenation

Asian women are well known for being mean towards Asian men but I honestly think black women could be even worse. The stuff they say is so vile.

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Shut the fuck up bitch

Nobody wants shebons

Asian women are well known for being mean towards Asian men but I honestly think black women could be even worse. The stuff they say is so vile.
Black women are the worst of the worst, but at least they fuck black males.

Black women are parasites, send them back to the cotton fields

Black women's hatred for black men isn't as public as it is for Asian women, but it's definitely there. Only hood black women like black men, but only if they're thugmaxxed hood guys.

9C548681 8F9E 49DB BF0F 5C6CB933B963
More mixed people the better:feelsPop::feelsdevil:

These ethnic whores live in an imaginary world where non desperate white men are not repulses by them
There's a whole community on youtube called the "swirling" community where black women talk about going to where they're appreciated (white men).

They amount of delusion they have to have to think that white men are actually into them like that is insane. If they really wanted to go where they're appreciated, they'd be going to black men. No other race marries them at the rates that black men do. But this is the treacherous, hypergamous nature of foids at play. They throw their own men under the bus because we don't have white status.

There's a whole community on youtube called the "swirling" community where black women talk about going to where they're appreciated (white men).
Black women should go fuck asian men
They amount of delusion they have to have to think that white men are actually into them like that is insane. If they really wanted to go where they're appreciated, they'd be going to black men. No other race marries them at the rates that black men do. But this is the treacherous, hypergamous nature of foids at play. They throw their own men under the bus because we don't have white status.
Unfortunately, the price of pussy has gotten so bad you will genuinely see many many white men with black women merely because that's now the best they can get. Either that, or she had to be a stacy black woman to get a white guy

You didn't tag me fag. Also fuck this bitch is ugly. Hopefully she doesn't have a father because he's definitely leaving after seeing this shit.

Black women should go fuck asian men
Even black women don't want Asian men. Both black foids and Asian foids are on the same page about that. Hell all foids are on the same page about that.
Unfortunately, the price of pussy has gotten so bad you will genuinely see many many white men with black women merely because that's now the best they can get. Either that, or she had to be a stacy black woman to get a white guy
True. First men went for fat foids due to the price of pussy rising, but now they're forced to go for black foids too. Even fat black foids are considered a good deal now :lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Jack off material for @IncelCream

Even black women don't want Asian men. Both black foids and Asian foids are on the same page about that. Hell all foids are on the same page about that.
Alot of Chinese men are impregnation black women in Africa lol. Finally they are getting an IQ increase. Maybe africa will rise once enough blasians are born there
True. First men went for fat foids due to the price of pussy rising, but now they're forced to go for black foids too. Even fat black foids are considered a good deal now :lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
A stacy black woman is very rare to come by and most of the time, she's mixed with some other blood from another race.

Alot of Chinese men are impregnation black women in Africa lol. Finally they are getting an IQ increase. Maybe africa will rise once enough blasians are born there
Betabuxxing doesn't count as black women having genuine attraction to Asian men. Even I can go to the philippines to seamaxx and impregnant a bunch of noodlewhores over there.
A stacy black woman is very rare to come by and most of the time, she's mixed with some other blood from another race.
I'd say a black stacy isn't even possible unless she's mixed. But black women use those mixed women as proof that black women are desired.

This is why I can’t stand hood rats!!

I posted this before..honestly sometimes you have to think in the opposite of what a bitch is saying.

I pretty much guarantee you this girl grew up being made fun of by other black kids for being "too black" and other things.

Most likely no father around.

She hates black people, herself, and most of all BLACK MEN.

This is just the end result of black girls' self loathing and internalized colorism/racism.

She will melt if a decent looking STRAIGHT black man gives her any kind of attention.

I posted this before..honestly sometimes you have to think in the opposite of what a bitch is saying.

I pretty much guarantee you this girl grew up being made fun of by other black kids for being "too black" and other things.

This is just the end result of black girls' self loathing and internalized colorism/racism.

She will melt if a decent looking STRAIGHT black man gives her any kind of attention.
That's a good take. I think both are true. Some black women just hate black men because of self-hatred, bullying, or because they can't attract the Tyrones, but some really do see white men as being above black men SMV-wise, and prefer them for that reason. I believe most of the time it's the second option though.

She just doesn't want non tyrone blacks

i wish moulinyans would just die.

That's a good take. I think both are true. Some black women just hate black men because of self-hatred, bullying, or because they can't attract the Tyrones, but some really do see white men as being above black men SMV-wise, and prefer them for that reason. I believe most of the time it's the second option though.
She doesn't show the telltale signs of bedwenchery (septum ring, talking "white", "alt" fashion sense, caucusoid hobbies such as skateboarding, cosplay, rock music, goofy hair colors and styles to avoid looking "nappy" etc)

She's just skinny. No doubt another thing niggas made fun of her for. Not having a fatty. And her hair looks "busted"

Last edited:
Gotta be a joke kkk in the streets tyrone in the sheets

She got dumped by Tyrone and thinks Chad will fall for her pick-me act and commit to her.

She doesn't show the telltale signs of bedwenchery (septum ring, talking "white", "alt" fashion sense, goofy hair colors etc)

She's just skinny. No doubt another thing niggas made fun of her for. Not having a fatty.
She lacks the curves to lock down a Tyrone, who likes 'em bigger, so she's pivoting to cumskins. Cumskins are less attracted to secondary sexual characteristics (ass/tits), which is why cumskin normies SEAmaxx and bluepilled cumskin-cels troon themselves to defile little boys.

She doesn't show the telltale signs of bedwenchery (septum ring, talking "white", "alt" fashion sense, goofy hair colors etc)

She's just skinny. No doubt another thing niggas made fun of her for. Not having a fatty.
I think any black woman who claims to submit to white men is a bedwench.

I think any black woman who claims to submit to white men is a bedwench.
Cynthia G and many others have babies with black men, they're just bitter bitches

They want black kids and white families ...female logic :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
She lacks the curves to lock down a Tyrone, who likes 'em bigger, so she's pivoting to cumskins. Cumskins are less attracted to secondary sexual characteristics (ass/tits), which is why cumskin normies SEAmaxx and bluepilled cumskin-cels troon themselves to defile little boys.
Yes

Well to be fair, with blacks specifically (on Twitter) I see a lot of black men doing that too and claiming white women appreciate them more and are better partners :feelswhere: It seems like many blacks grasp at whatever excuses they can find to not date each other
With black men it's actually true though. Black american women are the absolute worst partners in the world. Just look at the state of the black community, it's all black women's fault. No race of men wants black women, not just black men. Plus, black women started it. Black men do it as a reaction to the years of black women bashing them first.

Is there any race of women not caring about male secondary sexual characteristics? As always males have such a bigger difference in traits it's crazy

With black men it's actually true though. Black american women are the absolute worst partners in the world. Just look at the state of the black community, it's all black women's fault. No race of men wants black women, not just black men. Plus, black women started it. Black men do it as a reaction to the years of black women bashing them first.
Yeah, but black men do want black women for the most part it's actually pathetic how loyal black men are to a bunch of backstabbers ...the numbers are misleading black men date out largely because black women CHASED THEM OFF (TERRELL OWENS ETC). black women date out because they want to and probably would more if other men liked them more

but black women are mostly fixated on pookie Tyrone and nonblacks. The average black man is irrelevant to black women because the system promotes athletes and pookies and hoes and they eat it up.

Last edited:
Yeah, but black men do want black women for the most part it's actually pathetic how loyal black men are to a bunch of backstabbers ...the numbers are misleading black men date out largely because black women CHASED THEM OFF (TERRELL OWENS ETC). black women date out because they want to and probably would more if other men liked them more

but black women are mostly fixated on pookie Tyrone and nonblacks. The average black man is irrelevant to black women because the system promotes athletes and pookies and hoes and they eat it up.
Exactly. It's just female double standards and not taking accountability as always.

Typical foid behavior. This is why I think domestic abuse should be legalized, because women love assholes and guys who treat them like shit.

She doesn't show the telltale signs of bedwenchery (septum ring, talking "white", "alt" fashion sense, caucusoid hobbies such as skateboarding, cosplay, rock music, goofy hair colors and styles to avoid looking "nappy" etc)

She's just skinny. No doubt another thing niggas made fun of her for. Not having a fatty. And her hair looks "busted"

hideous disease ridden sheboon

View attachment 933701

@depressedblackcel
@veqdera
@LDARbeforeROPE
@AfricanIncel
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Antifem Lord
@thisissparta420
@Osman279
@BlackCell_from_ZA
@NothinButAComedy
@Nagisa_Shingetsu
@Sleepycell
@NigerianCel.
@Rabbi Schneerson
@future&$
@Snhook
@WØLF
@Truckzo
@IronsideCel
@Galaxydino583
@Izayacel
@wgm24
@Intellau_Celistic
@DragonBallZCel
@diedlonely
@Master
@lifefuel
@incelpardo99

Brootal and the sad part is she'll most likely marry a coomskins then you have coomskins on the forum saying "JBW isn't real mang, I'm incel like the rest of you":soy: Fucking pathentic I hate sheboons

Betabuxxing doesn't count as black women having genuine attraction to Asian men. Even I can go to the philippines to seamaxx and impregnant a bunch of noodlewhores over there.

I'd say a black stacy isn't even possible unless she's mixed. But black women use those mixed women as proof that black women are desired.
Oh trustme brocel I've seen it with my own two eyes unfortunately I can't base my opinion on studies because there really isn't any out there but I tell you more and more chinks are getting with black females and it is genuine attraction. I've barely seen chicks in South Africans but throughout the past 2 years there has been a sudden influx in them and believe it or not they are dating stacy black females. It's over

Oh trustme brocel I've seen it with my own two eyes unfortunately I can't base my opinion on studies because there really isn't any out there but I tell you more and more chinks are getting with black females and it is genuine attraction. I've barely seen chicks in South Africans but throughout the past 2 years there has been a sudden influx in them and believe it or not they are dating stacy black females. It's over
I believe you, but I think you're just misreading the situation. 99% of South Africans are poor. Chinese men have money. That's the only reason why they pick Chinese men over South Africans. South Africans mog Chinese men in every way except money. He's just betabuxxing while she's getting her back blown out by Tyrones on the side. If she had access to a rich South African, she would pick him over the Chinese man easily.