Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how an average foid lives

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★

BEING A WOMAN IS HARD!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Enslave all women in the US and send them to the Middle East and nuke the United Slaves of Israel already with no fucking survivors

Last edited:
This is isn't far from reality. But you know that foid makes sarcastic content.

This I can't tell if it's satire. She could very well live just like that because woman.

She seems fit and I absolutely would, but her lower abdomen into her pelvis (in the front) is protruding quite a bit, looks like she’s had a baby before or something, maybe this bump stays even if you have an abortion?

She also looks old and like she’s had a bunch of cosmetic surgery/procedures.

View attachment 1043752

BEING A WOMAN IS HARD!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Enslave all women in the US and send them to the Middle East and nuke the United Slaves of Israel already with no fucking survivors
LA? I think that miiiight be man dude.

"Single" woman LMAO

She seems fit and I absolutely would, but her lower abdomen into her pelvis (in the front) is protruding quite a bit, looks like she’s had a baby before or something, maybe this bump stays even if you have an abortion?

She also looks old and like she’s had a bunch of cosmetic surgery/procedures.
Who cares we’re not getting any anyway

Who cares we’re not getting any anyway
Yes, but I always like to point out these flaws, so that guys who may have a tendency to rate women too highly can know that they are actually flawed and may have a history. Helps to knock women’s ego down a peg too if more guys pay attention to these things

even in the misogynistic shitholes like afganistan men ropemaxx more often then women. fucking tutorial mode for handicapped chinese kids on nintendo switch

Jfl @incelerated
She will take all your money, your house, your car, take away your family from you, make you feel insufficient and humiliate you and turn you into a husk of a human being.
Every single foid who has ever lived on earth is like that. But specially Iranian foids.