Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how all oneitis cels secretly feel

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Sometimes like in this thread they accidentally say the quiet part out loud and reveal publicly that they see themselves as pathetic little CUCKS and want their oneitis to be fucked by multiple Chads but in reality this applies to every single oneitis cel and they all feel like this deep down:horror::bluepill:

Those kind of cucks need to be perma banned utterly disgusting.

Cuck-A-Doodle-Doo

fuckimg sued up foids fuck cucks

In the past, I would fantasize about seeing my "oneitis", Shay Rose Bosanac, cuckold me with much taller Chads/Tyrones. I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.

Years ago, I developed intense self-hatred due to my "oneitis", Shannon Rose. I would spend hours denigrating myself because I could not measure up to her tall, White Chad lovers.

This, of course, includes fantasizing about her cuckolding me with White males as I watched and kissed her.

View attachment 499537

I was in pain when I envisioned myself watching foid and Deángelis cuckold me with tall White/Black males.

I was in much less pain when I realized that my inceldom is strongly based on race and accepted it.

My relatives, though, denigrated me for my autistic traits. My maternal half-cousins laughed at my severe anxiety when I was an adolescent, and my paternal cousin would disregard me while I was fidgeting with items.

25531.jpg

knowing my oneitis is getting fucked weekly by random chads hurts my soul ngl

iineitis is cucked af boyoorneits is fucked CXhad

A woman with 6-10 partners is practically a virgin in 2022.

Any incel claiming to have oneits is not really blackpilled

My hs crush was a virgin when I met her still didn’t give a fuck about me.

This is why I only want a virgin foid

I wish people would shut up about having a oneitis