Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who likes used up women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
10% - Please avoid posting bluepilled statements in ID
I want a girl to have had at least 6–10 partners before me anything else is unatural especially virgins. Riding the cock carousel is the most normal thing a woman can do and it means she is attractive and healthy.

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I want a girl to have had at least 6–10 partners before me anything else is unatural especially virgins. Riding the cock carousel is the most normal thing a woman can do and it means she is attractive and healthy.
04CB2597 C6E5 4A22 9A11 0F71F75E1CEA

What a heresy you disgust me

Heresy? You sound as if you reject used up girls which means you are a fakecel
And no i have never had girl show any interest in me but if it would happen i would reject the non virgin and leave the forum

It’s time to go back to Reddit OP, you seem a little lost
7790CC26 2559 4B2E 93A4 F83B94E29CF7

Here you go:

cucked as fuck

Would u want to watch as all of those guys fuck her first

Beyond cucked. You are a virgin (i presume) and you would want a girl that had experienced everything you didnt? Does she also has to be a single mom of two?

Wtf you guys smoking when you talk about virgins or used up women all the time? There are no virgins foids anymore. ALL foids are used up by a certain age. That's all they're good for is using them for their holes.

Can't believe this wigga have 2K post here :feelsaww:

EVERY SINGLE ONEITIS CEL FEELS THIS WAY ABOUT HIS ONEITIS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS ITS JUST A FACT

OP just thinks he has a better chance with used up women but the opposite is true. Your best chance is with a virgin that has not been imprinted by any other man.

OP just thinks he has a better chance with used up women but the opposite is true. Your best chance is with a virgin that has not been imprinted by any other man.
Unironically this

I want her to be experienced so she knows what shes doing :soy::soy::soy::soy:

It’s time to go back to Reddit OP, you seem a little lost View attachment 658747

Here you go:

Why? Because Inwant a healthy woman?

Beyond cucked. You are a virgin (i presume) and you would want a girl that had experienced everything you didnt? Does she also has to be a single mom of two?
I’m a virgin cuz of my genetics if I had better genes I wouldn’t be a virgin. People aren’t supposed to be virgins you know

Wtf you guys smoking when you talk about virgins or used up women all the time? There are no virgins foids anymore. ALL foids are used up by a certain age. That's all they're good for is using them for their holes.
I don’t see what’s so bad about a girl having experience

Actually not. I have no chance regardless of a girls sexual past. Virgin girls have rejected me too you know

note: the cheese is gallons of chad's cum that has got stuck there and solidified