Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is for all my brocels especially whitecels/those with type1/2 hair

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Hair is life, hair is everything. I’ve seen far too many pictures of chadlites/normies/ get destroyed by the bald pill. DO every single thing you can to delay the process till you have enough money and get a hair transplant. You’ll genuinely go from a 3/10 to a 1-2/10 if you go bald, that’s how bad it is. Me personally if I see I’m balding I’ll run bald fades and then save up till I can afford a hair transplant.

Norwooding, truly the most brutal fate of the subhuman; cursed with genetic physical attractiveness already, and then the usual contempt, mistreatment, self-resentment of bloodline, and isolation is only further compounded upon by the losing of the status symbol and feature hider known as a full head of hair... :society:

Perhaps Minoxidil could work; infuriating to see so many simply advising the average balding sub 5 male to "shave their head", like the average subhuman has a warrior skull and the bone structure to pull off such a look without looking like a cancer patient or the usual cuck. :feelsUgh:

I have autism, that trumps literally anything else in the black pill. My hair is brutal, but it's not the deciding factor of my fate. :fuk: