Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is bullshit

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
women requirements are so...so impossible, you have to be handsome, tall, wealth, own a car, own a house, be NT, have a "great personality", be fun, be interesting, be this and be that, if possible even be an Ubermensch who can move the Mount Chilliad, Jesus, it's just too much :shock: while the woman just have to exist, oh my oh my i want to fucking die

Ice... Water, blood. :feelsjuice:

it's over

Yup- every foid I met no matter how she looks has sky-high standards that are only climbing.

Fuck I hate Gen Z foids the most- they are the biggest scum ever and will suffer the most during the Zoomer-genocide.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

ITS ALL OVER BUT THE CRYIIIIING

@IronsideCel check this black song :feelsmusic:
the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-tfatws.gif

This but even fat whores get laid. They get pursued even more actually because of Juggernaut Law

Just be Chad, mang.

Literally every average roastie:
Chad pump n dumped her and now she thinks she deserves Chad and nothing less.

Yup- every foid I met no matter how she looks has sky-high standards that are only climbing.

Fuck I hate Gen Z foids the most- they are the biggest scum ever and will suffer the most during the Zoomer-genocide.
Same, Zoomer women are the most shallow ass bitches I have ever met. Every single one of them has sky high standards.

Same, Zoomer women are the most shallow ass bitches I have ever met. Every single one of them has sky high standards.
Yup- sums it up perfectly. You a fellow self-hating Zoomer-cel?

Yup- sums it up perfectly. You a fellow self-hating Zoomer-cel?
Yeah, I would say so. The 6+/10 Zoomer males who can actually get girlfriends are complete degenerates and NPCs, and the ones below that threshold are either cucked and soy or extremely based. On the contrary, all Zoomer women are irredeemable dogshit, barely any of them have interesting personalities, and they all just want to get railed by Chad, and either leech off of some rich software engineer or live alone and continue to fuck Chads more once they hit 30.

Gen Z girls seem to be content with just being in a rotation with one guy that’s fucking 20+ girls frequently.

It’s cause they think men and women are the same they don’t realize not getting commitment from a guy is an L for women. They don’t realize this till they are old