Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is as close as we will ever get to living the frat life.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Imagine living the life of these chads, fucking a new thot every night, getting shitfaced with your friends all while living the best years of your life. Instead all we get as stemcels is some ugly gooks who can barely speak english who don't even look in our direction. The moment I get my jaw surgery I will abuse these whores in my classes, fuck with their emotions and treat them like the utter dirt that is beneath my shoes.

STOP, CHAD ENVY IS CHAD WORSHIP, PRACTICE CHAD HATE

critikal is barely even a chadlite, just a 5'4 scruffy weak manlet that managed to youtube maxx and get a big comfy house with leech gf. his bipolar disorder really shows though, hard listening to him after 2018

Jaw surgery won’t fix anything usually if you are incel there minimum 5 things wrong with your face and a fucked up social skills

Those fags in that big frat house are trying so hard to flex with their daddy's money. JFL, they probably think they're alphas due to the gold diggers whores around them, but they all suck thier daddy's dicks on the low for cash.

Last edited:
critikal is barely even a chadlite, just a 5'4 scruffy weak manlet that managed to youtube maxx and get a big comfy house with leech gf. his bipolar disorder really shows though, hard listening to him after 2018
Dickpill strikes again

fuck off retard, Chad's didn't do anything, foids are the true enemy
No, sex is the true enemy. For as long as there is sexual attraction there will be attractive and unattractive people, and for as long as these two kinds of people exist, there will be incels. There are no incels without foids, yes; but without the Chads to round up the foids, there would still be no incels.

No, sex is the true enemy. For as long as there is sexual attraction there will be attractive and unattractive people, and for as long as these two kinds of people exist, there will be incels. There are no incels without foids, yes; but without the Chads to round up the foids, there would still be no incels.
There will always be Chads, foids are a much more identifiable enemy, as well as the cause of the problems, Chads don't break up male groups, foids do, Chads don't exploit men for their money, women do, sex is a product of females.

Instead all we get as stemcels is some ugly gooks who can barely speak english who don't even look in our direction.
Toilets live on just exist mode and the market is getting more saturated for betabuxxers day after day. In 10 years STEMmaxxing may not even br possible anymore.

Jaw surgery won’t fix anything usually if you are incel there minimum 5 things wrong with your face and a fucked up social skills
Cope, autistic chad can still ascend. Reality is all you need is a good height, good jawline and hunter eyes everything else is a massive cope.

Cope, autistic chad can still ascend. Reality is all you need is a good height, good jawline and hunter eyes everything else is a massive cope.
Hope it helps

I'm gonna looksmax hard and join a frat