Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is all I want from life, am I really so demanding?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I just want a small tiny house in Philippines that looks like this

And that is all I want in my life.

This is my life goal now.

Just make 500-600£ online and live in a small house like this. And have a girlfriend that I can be intimate with and share my life with. I want a normie life. Is it really so bad? Am I really so demanding in this world?

I must do everything to achieve this.

But how...

I fucking hate richcels fuck you. If I had money I would be happy. My life would be fixed.

But I inherently do not give a fuck about money, I am not a materialist. But I need it. This is very bad for me because my lack of care for money makes it very hard for me to make money in the first place...

How do I scam richcels stupid american faggots with 50,000,000$ million fortunes from their parents?

Every day I read on the news americans in coourt getting 400,000$ settlemens. NIGGA 400,000$ WOULD SAVE MY LIFE AND THEY JUST GET IT JUST LIKE THAT.

FUCKING RICHFAGS you are alll so annoying, If I was rich my life would be fixed completely I hate you all rich faggots I hate you all it is not fair, It is not fair so many starvingcels live or poorcels and rich faggots exist for no reason I despise them so much.

I must find a way to extract money from all the rich amerifags.

Maybe I will train AI models and try to scam them with hot women or something. I do not know, but I am tech savvy I must think of a way to scam them they do not deserve this money Americans deserve to be scammed THEY ARE ONLY RICH BECAUSE OF THEIR POSITION THEY PROFIT FROM WAR AND MISERY AND PETRO DOLLAR IT IS MORALLY JUSTIFIED TO SCAM AMERIFAGS.

I LOVE THE INDIAN CALL SCAMMERS I RESPECT THEM GO SCAM THE RICH AMERICANS THEY DONT DESERVE THEIR WEALTH

I RESPECT PAJEETS SCAMMERS SCAM ALL THE RICH RETARDS,, IAMGINE CALLING FOR A CALL SCAM, THIS PEOPLE ARE RICH HOW THEY DO IT IF THEY ARE SO STUPID? I TELL YOU HOW THEY HAVE PARENTS THAT GIVE THEM MONEY HTEY INHERIT THEIR WEALTH

I HAD OT MAKE EVERYTHING MYSELF I EARN EVERYTHING MYSLEF NOBODY EVER GIVE ME ANY MONEY NOT EVEN 1 PENNY NOBODY EVER HELP ME I MUST BOECME RICH MYSELF BUT SOMEF AGGOT AMERICAN IS BORN IN RICH FAMILY AND LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE FUCK YOU ASIAN MOTHERFRCUERK NIGGER @PPEcel YOIU ARE RICH AND LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE I HATE RICH ASDGAPHGWETPMHGASWERPOUIHMGAWETPOUIHM,POHMPGAERM,PHGAWERPHMGAERPOHMGARPHMGARPH,MGARPOIHGARPOIHGARPHOGARPOHGAPOHAWETPH,MGADPH,MG4SDWAPH,MUGAWPH,MGAWE

IF I HAD 100,000$ MY LIFE WOULD BE CHANGED FOREVER BUT SOME RICH FAGGOTS BORN ALRAEDY RICSHOUIXAPOUIMHGAEOUIH,MGASWEXOUIHMGASEXOUIH,MAGSWEOUIH,MGAEROUIH,MGAEROUIHMAGIMGAEGASEGASEGASEGASEIGAESOIGAEXAMOUIGAXSOUIMGASEXOUIHMAGSEOUIHMAGSEOUIH,MAGSOUIH,MOUIH,MS

FUCK YOAU EAOW4TPOIJADWSDWT4ADWT34ASWTASWTU[90A4WU[90G4ASXY[0,M4AYDEXSDX7[90MGA4SX7[N90MG4AX7[MG4A7[9XG4A[XG4A[[AX4A7[HX4A[X4AC[HXNMAC4[HXMC4AHX[MC4AHE7[C4AHEX7[C4AHX7[MC4AHX7[MC4AHEX7[MEC4AHX

I don't why a incel lifestyle is worshipped here. Being NEET is not something to be proud of. All I want is to be normal.

@PPEcel fucks hookers all day. He lives a COMPLETELY different life compared to most of us.

I don't why a incel lifestyle is worshipped here. Being NEET is not something to be proud of. All I want is to be normal.
This is the most retarded shit about this website

people are PROUD of being blackpilled, HAHAHAHA.

MOTHERFUCKERS IF SOEMBODY CAME TO ME AND TOLD ME I CAN BE NORMIE I WOULD ACCEPT INSTANTLY AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT I FUCKING HATE BEING HERE

@PPEcel fucks hookers all day. He lives a COMPLETELY different life compared to most of us.
He offer to meet me long time ago but never meet me but I bet he would just make fun of me for being poor and shit It is too cruel or maybe he would blackmail me

Richfaggots are my arch enemies, they have all the cards I need to have a happy life in their hands.

I could just wageslave for another 20 years in this nigger IT job and make enough savings to be rich too but I DON'T FUCKING WANT WASTE ANOTHE4R 20 YEARS IN THIS DOGSHIT COUNTRY I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY AND MY LIFE I WANT TO LEAVE NOW

Looks like my house, except my kitchen is bigger and my bathroom is smaller.

Looks like my house, except my kitchen is bigger and my bathroom is smaller.
Massive mogger man

I wish I had a house like this for myself to live my life in. I would be so happy.

I never lived in a house. Even now I am renting a room. I don't even know what it feels like.

And have a girlfriend that I can be intimate with and share my life with. I want a normie life. Is it really so bad? Am I really so demanding in this world?
It's not bad and it's not demanding. Your needs are completely normal and realistic. I want the same.

The only problem is that we were born ugly, and women ONLY care about looks. That's it, that's literally it. They only want attractive men. :feelscry:

Do you planned to visit Thailand?

Massive mogger man

I wish I had a house like this for myself to live my life in. I would be so happy.

I never lived in a house. Even now I am renting a room. I don't even know what it feels like.
I used to live in a garage from 2018 to 2023. I've only lived in a small house for a year now.

Sure it's pretty nice to live in a small house but... It still doesn't change the fact that your incel.

Do you planned to visit Thailand?
Yes.

I will go there for a month to fuck hookers to get confidence and experience.

Then I will move to Philippines and live there and just focus on myself and my tech projects, gonna make apps or some shit idk. I will look for a woman but I won't desperatemaxx there I'll just go out and meet people and if I like them and they like me then maybe I can ascend or maybe not, idk. But I will larp as a giga poorcel even though I will have like 6,000£ in stocks and 5000£ in crypto while I'm there. It is not a lot but most people there make like 400£ a month so it is a lot to them, so I won't tell them I have this savings and just larp as a giga poorcel and see if they still like me.

I used to live in a garage from 2018 to 2023. I've only lived in a small house for a year now.

Sure it's pretty nice to live in a small house but... It still doesn't change the fact that your incel.
Yes it is very true.

That is why I want to do it in Philippines instead of the West.

Yes.

I will go there for a month to fuck hookers to get confidence and experience.

Then I will move to Philippines and live there and just focus on myself and my tech projects, gonna make apps or some shit idk. I will look for a woman but I won't desperatemaxx there I'll just go out and meet people and if I like them and they like me then maybe I can ascend or maybe not, idk. But I will larp as a giga poorcel even though I will have like 6,000£ in stocks and 5000£ in crypto while I'm there. It is not a lot but most people there make like 400£ a month so it is a lot to them, so I won't tell them I have this savings and just larp as a giga poorcel and see if they still like me.
I suppose that Philippines are cheap country.
I personally want to visit SEA countries but, unfortunately, I'm poor.

I suppose that Philippines are cheap country.
I personally want to visit SEA countries but, unfortunately, I'm poor.
That is very cruel.

I was poor for 3 years I was working in Mcdonalds for minimum wage job and treated like shit I wanted to kms every day but then I finished my university and got hired as software developer and got better.

Many problems in life can be resolved with money, especially for incel.

Cryptomax it's the only way, You will get burned alot, I know you said you got burned before. you just have to be paitent which can be hard.

Cryptomax it's the only way, You will get burned alot, I know you said you got burned before. you just have to be paitent which can be hard.
I don't have time for that shit it is too volatile for me to gamble on that.

I need something more concrete.

I don't have time for that shit it is too volatile for me to gamble on that.

I need something more concrete.
The only way to escape the hellhole of being just above the poverty is through extreme risk, stocks are however less volatile but less chance of high gains.

The only way to escape the hellhole of being just above the poverty is through extreme risk, stocks are however less volatile but less chance of high gains.
I don't need high gains.

I don't need a luxury life.

I will be happy with a 500-600£ a month salary I can grow little by little.

Money is fucking useless to me beyond its immediate use. I am earning well above average for my age here and what? I am still deeply unhappy and fucked mentally.

I really do not want much from this life. Just a small little house, tiny office, a girlfriend to share my time with... That is all.

I don't need high gains.

I don't need a luxury life.

I will be happy with a 500-600£ a month salary I can grow little by little.

Money is fucking useless to me beyond its immediate use. I am earning well above average for my age here and what? I am still deeply unhappy and fucked mentally.

I really do not want much from this life. Just a small little house, tiny office, a girlfriend to share my time with... That is all.

12 APR on 100k is $12k a year (11k £) you get 12% is a pretty common APR for most crypto staking

Divide that by 12 and you get $1000£ a month to work with, without ever having to work. The main benefit of being rich is having your money make you money.

12 APR on 100k is $12k a year (11k £) you get 12% is a pretty common APR for most crypto staking

Divide that by 12 and you get $1000£ a month to work with, without ever having to work. The main benefit of being rich is having your money make you money.
Yeah I don't have 100,000£ though.

If I was rich my life would be better tbh

I just want a small tiny house in Philippines that looks like this

View attachment 1103544

And that is all I want in my life.

This is my life goal now.

Just make 500-600£ online and live in a small house like this. And have a girlfriend that I can be intimate with and share my life with. I want a normie life. Is it really so bad? Am I really so demanding in this world?

I must do everything to achieve this.

But how...
Improve the way you look