Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is a subhuman Pajeeta's take on how she would take a "14 inch penis" (they don't even exist)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Answered by Ishita Kumar :feelskek::feelskek: The broken English is hilarious.

I really do not know how much is the length without measurement. Still I assume that it will be little bigger or double of length of biggest penis I have taken so far. It may or may not go completely go inside.

Here is how I will take it:

After we both are naked, I would make lip kiss with him. I will ask him to grab my breast from behind and massage them. Then he would suck my nipples one by one while rotating the other. When I will feel highly excited, I will lay down on bed in missionary style, keeping legs wide open. When he is standing on floor, in front of me, I will take his penis in hand, give 4 5 hand jobs to make it harder and pull the skin cover back. Then i will take it inside to maximum depth possible and ask him to start fucking me harder.

as my excitement will increase, my vagina will expand and it will take more length inside. We he will start loosing energy, I would ask him to stop and lick my vulva. I will get more excitement and again take his penis by my own hand. H will again fuck me harder, when penis goes maximum inside, he should rotate his penis inside to enlarge my hole. I would push his hips towards me to take more length inside. Finally he can keep one pillow below my waist so that I can make my leg gaps more wide.

It goes fully inside or not, i will try to take maximum of it and enjoy the full.

:lul::lul: Nothing to brighten your day more than a thirsty ass subhuman Pajeeta.

I really do not know how much is the length without measurement. Still I assume that it will be little bigger or double of length of biggest penis I have taken so far. It may or may not go completely go inside.

After we both are naked, I would make lip kiss with him. I will ask him to grab my breast from behind and massage them. Then he would suck my nipples one by one while rotating the other. When I will feel highly excited, I will lay down on bed in missionary style, keeping legs wide open. When he is standing on floor, in front of me, I will take his penis in hand, give 4 5 hand jobs to make it harder and pull the skin cover back. Then i will take it inside to maximum depth possible and ask him to start fucking me harder.

as my excitement will increase, my vagina will expand and it will take more length inside. We he will start loosing energy, I would ask him to stop and lick my vulva. I will get more excitement and again take his penis by my own hand. H will again fuck me harder, when penis goes maximum inside, he should rotate his penis inside to enlarge my hole. I would push his hips towards me to take more length inside. Finally he can keep one pillow below my waist so that I can make my leg gaps more wide.

It goes fully inside or not, i will try to take maximum of it and enjoy the full.

:lul::lul: Nothing to brighten your day more than a thirsty ass subhuman Pajeeta.

Pajeetas are gross.

If a pajeet posted that, feminazis will talk about how pajeet men are illiterate and sex starved.

Since it's a Priya/Pajeeta, they will say she's sexually liberated and that we shouldn't make fun of her bad english.

If a pajeet posted that, feminazis will talk about how pajeet men are illiterate and sex starved.

Since it's a Priya/Pajeeta, they will say she's sexually liberated and that we shouldn't make fun of her bad english.
exactly

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gigacope thread

dickpill is real

OP has a micropenis and he's coping thinking it isn't that small
20200128_183941.gif

Lmfao, some surfer-tier white dude responded to her with "“I will make lip kiss with him” you should be a romance novel author, I mean that genuinely." :feelskek:

Lmfao, some surfer-tier white dude responded to her with "“I will make lip kiss with him” you should be a romance novel author, I mean that genuinely." :feelskek:
Low iq if ya don’t think that’s some currycoomer LARPing. There are curries on xvideos LARPing as women and writing broken ass paragraphs. I wish I saved some of those comments :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women only skill is getting fucked. Poor souls