Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have a small penis

Without having a mogger 6+ inch snake you can't really stimulate A-spot in foids so it's actually over. Having a small dick is a death sentence even for HTN and would dare to say chads since PIV sex is only pleasurable for foids when the guy's penis is actually big.
Just use your tongue like a disgraced soycuck :soy:
and still vaginal orgasm is much more powerful than clitoral...

I actually don't believe people comment on men's bulges. I've literally never heard of that happening. If anything, if and when I get a bulge I try to hide it.

I wish i could have had an 10 inch horse cock between my legs and i could slap it around!! :feelscry:

I have a 4-5 inch erect penis & I don't care all that much since I don't even want a relationship anyway.
Sex haver problems.
Seeing modern women just turns off the idea of a relationship

My penis is around three to four inches in length when at its peak length and extremely thin and misshapen. I have faced more scrutiny for my penis than any woman will ever receive for her genitals. People have accused me of being small whenever I crossed my legs, or put on swimming trunks with no apparent bulge. I have to constantly hear people use small penis as an insult. I have to deal with disgusting female celebs who in a proper society would be slowly stoned to death, mocking the size of men's penises. It makes me so mad. I hate the hypocrisy. I hate that criticizing women's roasties is TABOO, yet it's perfectly ok to mock my penis size.

I hope every femoid that jokes about men having small penises gets raped and tortured for eternity in hell
Maybe ur not measuring it right

You have to do it bonepressed.

When my penis is not erect its micropenis its like 3 centimeters JFL

but erects its 15.4centimeter like 6 inches so its ok I guess not the best though

Women: Don't you dare fat shaming women you misogynistic pig! :foidSoy:

Also women: shaming men for being short and having small penises

Women: Don't you dare fat shaming women you misogynistic pig! :foidSoy:

Also women: shaming men for being short and having small penises
Women are hypocrites: "Muh body positivity!!! Fat people are people!!!" but making fun of ugly, short, balding men is okay?

Women are hypocrites: "Muh body positivity!!! Fat people are people!!!" but making fun of ugly, short, balding men is okay?
They're incapable of being self aware.