Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is a pretty decent cover

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Tbhngl. I kinda like it.

:smonk::smonk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

edgy skeleton!!!!!!!!!!! booooo

Why this homo sapiens in the audio is screaming ? Is he suffering ?

Cover like the song or the picture? I like both

Yes, as am I. That is perhaps why this music is so cathartic to me. :feelsjuice:
I used to listen metal but now imagining a screaming man behind the microphone puts me in a laugh crisis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to listen metal but now imagining a screaming man behind the microphone puts me in a laugh crisis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Gotta see them play live, then you'll have new respect for the music. I once saw a prominent death metal band play at a local studio apartemnt in a city 1 hour away from me; I literally stood a few feet away from them as they demonstrated their musical proficiency. It was my first show ever, and I'll never forget it. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Tf is he saying?

Slipknot better

Gotta see them play live, then you'll have new respect for the music. I once saw a prominent death metal band play at a local studio apartemnt in a city 1 hour away from me; I literally stood a few feet away from them as they demonstrated their musical proficiency. It was my first show ever, and I'll never forget it. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
concertmaxxing is my goal

None; lyrics are for normies. :feelsjuice:
One of my earlier memories, I asked people if they'd listen to a song with bad lyrics but it sounded nice or good lyrics shit song. Everyone decided bad lyrics.

One of my earlier memories, I asked people if they'd listen to a song with bad lyrics but it sounded nice or good lyrics shit song. Everyone decided bad lyrics.
Other way around good lyrics am still high

Just don't go in expecting to make any friends, like I did; you'll leave exgraordinarily, and existentially disappointed. :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:
my expectation is below nether. enjoying the music is only cope there.

Instrumentals are everything for me; I grew up on instrumental classical and jazz music. Lyrics are bullshit to tell those who cannot interpret music for themselves what to think as they listen. It's nothing more than a crutch, for those who cannot appreciate music at a deeper level. :feelsjuice:

my expectation is below nether. enjoying the music is only cope there.
Then you'll fare fine, if my personal experiences are anything to judge by. I never walked away with a new friend; but I did walk away with memories to look back upon, that don't suck nearly as much as all my other memories. :feelsjuice:

Instrumentals are everything for me; I grew up on instrumental classical and jazz music. Lyrics are bullshit to tell those who cannot interpret music for themselves what to think as they listen. It's nothing more than a crutch, for those who cannot appreciate music at a deeper level. :feelsjuice:
Yeah. Writing is cool to dive into as well, and I'd love a complex song with complex lyrics, but it's not the same.

Yeah. Writing is cool to dive into as well, and I'd love a complex song with complex lyrics, but it's not the same.
I don't worry about it. As long as the music is good enough, I'm satisfied.

I do, however, relate to hte lyrics of How Soon is NOw? by The Smiths. One of the very few songs I know the lyrics to.