Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Incel who has failed to get a girlfriend for a decade mogs me into oblivion

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220712 0129282

He commonly compares himself to Elliot Rodger and has been asking toilets out for well over a decade without any success. He is extremely desperate and obsessive to get a toilet with 0 results.

If it's over for him, it's beyond over for me. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Doing something very wrong then. That's the phenotype of what all women want.

Brutal.

I bet people who believe in PSL numbers will have a field day analyzing his face to the n-th degree.

Would be good to know some more backstop though. Is he exhibiting extreme mentalcel behavior? ER basically drove around town as a total social misfit in his BMW wearing his Armani jeans and wondering why foids didn't form a queue to fuck him. Mentalcel is clearly a real thing, but nevertheless it seems to be highly contentious here whether mentalcel is valid or not. (Decades of no pussy is decades of no pussy in my book. Who am I to judge another guy's problems as real or not real? If he has problems, he has problems.)

Dammit toilet's standards are insane

He mogs almost everyone, he has an upper tier Chad face. He has to be a turbo manlet to be incel

Give him some eyebrow transplants

Chadcels are rare, just like richcela are rare