Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This image ruined my whole day, it will ruin your day too

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
You can see the excitement and joy the chad in the photo invokes in the two girls, purely due to his genetics. An unattractive male would never have girls be drawn to him purely out of lust or attraction. We will never have this. We cope by watching shows and playing video games in our rooms, alone with only darkness accompany us.

His skull, face, height, and norwood 0 encapsulate what females perceive as an actual developed male. Without all of these genetic features as a male....you are worthy only as a sexless servant or situational acquaintance to females. I reckon that if human females had the same strength as human males, they would not hesitate to fucking kill us all. Even without this strength, they still have social dominion over unattractive males. Eventually, they will have total political dominion over us.

Thanks a lot asshole. Creepy foid on the left is probably not even part of the fun, but she's happy just to be in the same room as chad.

Why would you post this
7B1542F6 400D 48F5 A88F AE738B055F0C

Thanks a lot asshole. Creepy foid on the left is probably not even part of the fun, but she's happy just to be in the same room as chad.
Tfw no female will ever stalk you through your window due to their obsession with you pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

That is not me

Closer to killing myself every second. Why even live.

Too dead inside to provoke emotion.

Honestly I dont care.

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a43a3c42f180  700

TBH this doesnt do anything to me. You are all such newfags to blackpillism and incelpill that it's obvious.

Fucking chads dude :cryfeels:

Meanwhile I've got pimple in betwen my eyebrows rip

Look at more to reduce suifuel potency

That's why I don't go outside

I've seen worse tbf

You can see the excitement and joy the chad in the photo invokes in the two girls, purely due to his genetics. An unattractive male would never have girls be drawn to him purely out of lust or attraction. We will never have this. We cope by watching shows and playing video games in our rooms, alone with only darkness accompany us.
View attachment 208853

His skull, face, height, and norwood 0 encapsulate what females perceive as an actual developed male. Without all of these genetic features as a male....you are worthy only as a sexless servant or situational acquaintance to females. I reckon that if human females had the same strength as human males, they would not hesitate to fucking kill us all. Even without this strength, they still have social dominion over unattractive males. Eventually, they will have total political dominion over us.
The cruel blackpill envelops the small remainder of untainted hope left in me.
Why the fuck did I click on this

Attachments

• E8E71D5E-B6AE-4002-A069-A971FC605FBB.png
    E8E71D5E-B6AE-4002-A069-A971FC605FBB.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Wow Chad killing, tell me something I don't know.

I resent foids more than Chads, but this hurts.

Females use these guys like props. A product. They don't care aboit men as people

not as bad as some suifuel tiktok videos posted here.

>tfw literally being a magnet for JB foids wherever you go

It had no impact on me.