Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This has to be fake: A female complains about not being looked at by creepy men

to not get accused of harrasment or catcalling

Has she tried working on her personality? You’re not entitled to men making an effort to look at you in the eyes.

Why don't men risk their freedom, clean criminal record and reputation just to fulfill my desire to get free validation!?
Why can’t everyone and everything just be about me??? :foidSoy::foidSoy:

This probably happened with one or two chads she walked by who didn’t notice her, and she’s making it seem like she minds ANYONE doing this. I guarantee you she doesn’t notice the sub-8s who try to make eye contact with her.

Why don't men risk their freedom, clean criminal record and reputation just to fulfill my desire to get free validation!?
Someone comment this to her :feelshaha:

The second a sub 5 looks at her she will cry about it

Just get metoo’d bro

You just can't satisfy foids, the only satisfaction they should get is to become a wife-slave

the grass is always greener on the other side

She's clearly ugly and flat like an ironing board not exactly worth 1 glance

Women have been telling men for the last 50 years to not bother them in public so is it any wonder. Ofc she is still waiting for that Prince Chad with a white horse to come pick her up