Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This has to be a joke, right??? Comparing male incels to "femcels" JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Laugh 2
I mean the whole whites/blacks can be incel argument is like just a rehashed version of the reddit women can be incel argument.
Yeah you can find a single outlier therefore whites/blacks/women can be incel too! but their inceldom rates are laughable when compared to male ethnics.
Might as well start letting women post here since they can be incel too!!!11.
Comparing Male "Whitecels & Blackcels" to FEMCELS :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. I couldn't help but laugh at this. On this forum, I don't think I've ever seen this level of coping before.

Give this nigga a reward for supreme master coper or some shit. idk.

Pigwoman experiment proved woman can’t be incels

Tinder statistics have proven that hypergamy is prevalent, your race won’t save you (unless in SEA) in a majority of cases.

although the whole brendio situation has made me somewhat question the previous bit

JBW:

BBC thugmaxxed slayer:

Nigga, ya serious?

Nigga, ya serious?
Don't ask me. Ask @Total Imbecile because he's the one that thinks whitecels and blackcels are on the same level as femcels JFL.

Brutal, ngl.

View attachment 196998

@Total Imbecile’s posts are so polarized. He either posts something incredibly meme-worthy and retarded, or he posts an atomic bomb blackpill thread that gets pinned to the top. What a beast of a poster
Perfectly balanced indeed lol

Pigwoman experiment proved woman can’t be incels

Tinder statistics have proven that hypergamy is prevalent, your race won’t save you (unless in SEA) in a majority of cases.

although the whole brendio situation has made me somewhat question the previous bit
What exactly was the brendio situation. All I know is he’s a fat “muh white woman” copper.